🖋️Chapter :: 12📚

❝𝗘𝗬𝗔❞

──────⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹──────

"Eya, Full moon is near. Are you ready to go back?" Namjoon said as he was infront of me.

"I don't think, I can't go back anymore!" I utter, standing infront of him.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked, gazing at my soul.

"I can't go back, yoongi need me" I said,

he stood up from his seat and walk slowly towards me. I step back in nervous. His eyes gazed into mine and that's make me feel dizzy.

"You are not belong in this world, It might put you to danger!" Namjoon utter while his voiced is cracked lowered.

"As long as i'm with yoongi i'm not in danger, you are the one who's making my life danger" I said, stepping away, i want to ran but my body couldn't move.

"Yoongi is not your protector, I'm telling you this eya not to scared and ruined your relationship to yoongi but to make you safe!" Namjoon utter while his eyes against mine.

"No. . . You're not like that namjoon, you're a monster and you will never make me safe unless it was yoongi" I said raising my voiced against him.

"How badly you like him So you won't see the real him? I'd give you warning but you're just so 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓵 to act you wouldn't notice my warned" Namjoon is now summoned by his anger. His voice even got cracked and change.

"Yoongi is your brother you're the one who would know the real him, you're the one to make him good infront of me"

"But i did, I do warned you, i did my best to tell you, to make you believed what's truly he is, I did my best to show you everything!" Namjoon's eyes turn red as bl𝓸𝓸d as he stared me dangerously.

"I don't understand what are you trying to show to me namjoon. All i know yoongi is not evil like you!"

"Yoongi didn't love you, he didn't really love you"

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎?

Faced place on the right side and a red mark plastered in his left cheeks as i hardly slap him.

"How could you. . . you're a demon but you can't hurt me that way" I said as i step away from him and head to the door but it suddenly slammed by itself.

"If you won't believe me, then maybe it is the time for you to sleep forever!"

Namjoon walk closer to me as i stumbles backward to skip. His walk got more faster and that's make me ran.

"It's not that hard to believed me Eya, you need to know the truth" Namjoon utter as he is chasing me.

"Truth. . . truth. . . that 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭."

"You're the the who's 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭 here. I have given you the chance to skipped"

I took one more step not knowing it was the last step of mine since my back could touch the cold walls.

"Now this is your destiny" NAmjoon says as he cover his index finger to my nose and that's lost my consciousness little by little.

As i'm losing my consciousness even my vision was blurry i could seen him changing his aura to a monster.

"Sleep until full moon my dear eya" The last he utter and i totally pass out

┌──────⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹──────┐
• 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢. 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚎♡
└──────⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹──────┘

            ──────⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹──────

          ╭󰥴⤜Special Mention/s⤛
          ╰───►