🖋️Chapter :: 14📚

𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝓪mn love.

I closed my eyes, and wait for my death.
But then what i only feel is a touch from Min Yoongi.

"Eya!" He utter. Caressing my faced smoothly.

I opened my eyes and saw a wounded yoongi. There's a lot of bruises in his hands, face, neck and head.

I didn't realized he used to bring to a room, where demon's can't find me.

I want to slap him but i can't when i saw his condition. Instead i asked him what happened to those bruises.

"W-what happened?" I asked, trying to touch his cheeks.

"My parent's want to k𝓲ll you cause i can't do it" yoongi said weakly. He even chocked.

"I-I don't understand, you bring me here because what yoongi?"

"Eya listen carefully, All of what i did is just an illusions. Nothing's real"

I step away, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎.

"E-even your  L-love?" I asked, i don't know what to do, i want to get away from this monster.

"I use all my dark magic against you, your love, the way you saw me. My love to you is j-just work of darkness" He answered.

i still don't understand what's he trying to tell me. Dark magic, illusion's, that's crazy. it's driving me crzay.

"Yoongi i don't understand, Please i need to know"

"I use magic for you to love me, all of this aren't real." Yoongi said.

"You always said you're going to protect me, but you really not! Tell me why. . . tell me why you did all of this! TELL ME!!!" I raised my voiced against him. which he only did is to lift his head lower.

"I tell you that to get your trust, to get closed to you. I lied because that's the only way for me to easily 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 you" he said trying to hold my hand but i don't let him touch it.

"Eya you know i'm a demon and i told you already how we live. we need to k𝓲ll and you are my last victim."

as soon as i heard what he said, i want to slap him. 

"Love is the weakness of human, I get your trust, i make you fall and you did. you fall into my trap. I'm sorry!" Lifting his head down.

A warm water ran's through my cheeks rapidly. my heart ache badly. I couldn't imagine the man i started to love betrayed me. namjoon is right. i wouldn't trust yoongi.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜.

"I trusted you yoongi. . . but you betrayed me. you're a monster. . . you're the one who's cruel. . . i hate you!!"

"Eya i'm sorry but trust me i do love you-" This time my warm palm hit his cold f𝓾cking faced. I slap him really really hard.

"YOU LOVE ME? HA! HA! HA!" I laugh sarcastically. "HOW EVIL YOU'RE LOVE IS? IF YOU F𝓾CKING LOVE ME YOU WOULDN'T PUT MY LIFE INTO DANGER. . . HA! I'LL PROTECT YOU. . . " I imitate his words.