🖋️Chapter :: 6📚

I was heading downstairs, i step toe to the stair so i wouldn't wake them up.

"Where are you going?" A voice coming from my back speak.

I turn my body behind and saw a handsome sleepy yoongi with his morning messy hair.

"I'll grab my breakfast-" I stopped when i remember what he said last night.

"Don't talk to me" I utter and roll my eyes over him along with my body,but  i lose my balance and it will make me fall into stairs.

"Sometimes, be nice to me cause karma will haunt you" He said, while holding onto my waist and a lite smirk plaster on his faced.

"You just catch me on time, if not i won't let you touch my body" I said in a teasing toned.

"You're playing with me, Let see if you can't handle it princess" He said and winked. I give him a 'tsk' sound and rolled my eyes.

I went to the living room, seeing Jimin watching horror.

"Hey? Do you like watching horror?" I asked, sitting down

"Nah, It's the last movie so i watch it even i don't like horror" He said, took a bite in his popcorn.

"I like horror" i utter, i heard yoongi chuckles and speak

"Ha? Then let's watch together" He said, sitting down besides me.

It was a nice movie actually but really i don't like horror, i'm still a baby to be scared.

"Raaannnn! He's behind you" I shouted as if it hear's me.

"BOOHH!!" Yoongi startled me, "Aughh!" I screamed along with a smash on his arm.

"Ouch!! Why you~" He gr𝑜an in pain while holding his reddish arm.

"Sorry, it's your fault anyway!" I said taking back my words

"You said you like horror then why you seems so scared?" He asked teasing toned

"I'm not scared in the movie, the truth is i'm scared on your face Ha! Ha!" I laughed in sarcastic toned and walk.

"Yaishh!" He give me a hush and throw a pillow in my back which it's hit me really hard.

"How could you~" I throw the pillow back on his faced and that's make him fall.

"You deserve it, Karma is haunting you" His mad faced lead me to chuckled a bit.

"That's enough love birds-" Jimin utter. emotionless.

"Ahh!! You're jealous?" I teased, "Join us then" I throw a pillow to him and that makes him pench on the sofa

"Yaishhh!! You~" Jimin said in an irritate toned.

"Ha!Ha!Ha!"

Laughter covered the whole living room.

They made me realized that i'm not as happy like this. I barely to smile, barely to be happy. They brought me to life and unlocked me to my own overdue happiness that actually not as much happy as what i am right now.

Imagine, demon's with a heart, Demon's who want's to protect me even they already the chance to k𝓲lled me.

ᕯᕯ

"Hey, are you alright?" Yoongi asked as he walk closer to me where i was looking at the brighten moon.

"Yeah~ I'm just wondering why demon's k𝓲lled?"

"Did you know that demons will live for a long time? And you can only do that if you k𝓲ll every month." He said sitting down besides me.

"Then why didn't you k𝓲ll me?" I asked seriously.

"Even it's in our race to k𝓲ll, I would never be able to do it to a woman like you, because you are more precious than gems" He said with emphasis on his words.

"Then what if you die?" I asked looking deeply into his eyes.

"Even demon's could feel love. It doesn't matter if I don't live long as long as I can feel how to love and how to be loved"

"It doesn't matter if i die, as long as i'm with you"

He lift up my chin and made me look straight into his sparkling eyes.

𝙳𝓪𝚖𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝓾𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.

It made my heart beats rapidly, that I could barely breathe.

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢? 𝚆𝙷𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢?

He looked at me straight in the eyes, I could hardly move as if he was using magic on me. My attention went to his seductive lips. I wants to kiss him on the lips but I stops myself not to kiss him.

𝙽𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐?

"Are you okey?" He asked in nowhere.
His voice slap me to reality and come back to my sense.

"I- yes, ofcourse i'm fine" I shatter.

"Then why your hand is cold?" He said, I look down and found my hand on top of his hand.

"I--ah.. I'm.. I just don't feel fine i guess, I think i'm sick, I am? Huh?" I said in panicked.

I don't know why i am i shattering without a reason.

"You seems fine a while ago-" He said.

"I just.... Uhm--" I stopped when i noticed him so𝓪cking wet, I could tell his been swallowing his saliva since his Addams apple is moving and that make's him more hotter than ever.

"I...ah...What is this again? Uhm.. I- I need to wash up, it's hot right now" I said and stood up trying to pulled my hand from his hand.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

I just nod rapidly, i want to get the h𝓮ll out immediately, this room's start to being h𝓮ll. it's so much hot or maybe i was the only one who feel this way.

I'd make sure to shut the door hard, as soon as i close the door i leaned my back to it while holding my chest that is now trying to resist.

𝙸'𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙸𝙼. 𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙷!! 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺 𝙸'𝙼 𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚉𝚈! 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙷𝚈? 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙴𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶? 𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙸 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙿𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶? 𝙰𝙼 𝙸 𝙸𝙽𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴? 𝙸 𝙰𝙼 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙳𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙼 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽!