🖋️Chapter :: 15📚

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me for everything" I heard him utter those words and I feel him fell down infront of me.

"Y-yoongi. . . wh-" I said, while opening my eyes i saw him with a sword stub in his stomach.

"Yoongi w-why did y-you!" I uttered and held his faced

"YOONGIII!!" I heard his father shouted in anger. "Why you. . .  k𝓲ll her!!" He ordered.

I hugged yoongi in fear, not knowing I disappeared with namjoon and yoongi

Namjoon save me. He kept me away from harm as he always does.

Yoongi was pale, his eyes are closed as his body turn cold.

"No. . . yoongi, please be with me-" I cried.

I closed my eyes and hug him tight, and then i feel his hand move and touch my faced.

"Y-yoongi!" I utter. He smiled at me sweetly.

"Eya, I'm sorry if i can't be with you forever. P-please be happy without me" He said while caressing my cheeks.

"No. . .please yoongi, d-don't leave me like this, Jebal. S-stay with me" my tears running rapidly down to my cheeks.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎.

"You promise, pleasee. . . i'm begging you, Don't go" I cried even more when he smiled at me weakly.

"Just promise me you won't forget about my love, smile always my dear eya, I love you"

He closed his eyes, and slowly disappearing. He slowly vanished infront of me.

"Yoongii no. . . please don't go" I kneel down in pain. I saw him slowly vanished in my sight as his body was disappearing away.

"YOONGIIIIIII!!!!"

I shouted when he already gone in my sight. I cried hard, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

"I'm sorry, yoongi i'm sorry"

Lying on the floor with sadness, I saw sadness and love in yoongi's eyes before he gone. 

"Eya, you have to leave" Namjoon said. Which is just behind me.

"No, I'm not leaving. I'll leave but if yoongi is with me" I said, standing up full of yoongi's bl𝓸𝓸d all over my body.

"Why did you take me without yoongi, he needs me" I said, sadness in my eyes, as tears covered my sparkling eye.

"No. . . You can't take yoongi with you, yoongi belong in this world" Namjoon said caressing my faced.

"He k𝓲lled himself for you, he sacrifices his own life now the prophecy are done. He change your destiny, Instead of you dying, he k𝓲lled himself. Now you are free" Namjoon said, There's assurance in his eyes that i am free.

"I'm free but without yoongi, this is driving me crazy." I said, holding my head

"Yoongi will be fine, He loved you and his love make him disappear forever. You can't take yoongi because he's gone. Your love and his love is the reason not because he stabbed himself"

"Remember what i said? Once demon's will fall inlove they will disappeared forever and that's what happen to yoongi"

"No. . . "

"You won't see him again because you're going back to your normal life, as what i said"

"As you woke up, you will forget everything, us, demon's, yoongi, even your love for him"