🖋️Chapter :: 7📚

I was in my room, wide awake. While my mind is somewhere.

"I need to leave, I need to go home. I started to feel uneasy to yoongi. I need to sneak out and leave, why didn't i think that before? 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭."

I step toe outside my room, trying not to make a sound but then i heard a voice.

"Come, it's me namjoon!" It's just a wind but i could hear his voiced.

I turn my head to his room and i saw it wide open. My body moved by itself, I didn't take a step i just float.

I closed my eyes in nervous, as i open my eyes i was already inside the room. Namjoon wasn't here it's just an obviously old room.

"Come! You will find out everything" The voice, it's here again.

"Who are you and why did you bring me here!" I asked in bravery.

"You want to know everything, then come and get close to a red book under that table" He said, his voice don't like a nice demon's, he's dangerous.

"No... You are not Namjoon, Leave me alone!" I shouted.

"You are getting brave enough" He laugh sarcastically.

"YOONGIIII!!" I shouted and all went back to normal.

I don't know why but i'm just right here where i was standing before, i didn't even move even a single step.

"All of this is just an Illusions and only Namjoon can do that!" I utter. Taking a heavy breathe before walking away.

"Everytime i call yoongi's name, everything went back to normal. Yoongi, he is my saviour"

While i'm head to the kitchen i saw namjoon in the corner. He was just chillin like nothing's happened, i know he was the one behind those voice and what is he trying to tell me.

I shook my head to remove all the thoughts in my head, i can't just tell that it was him. I'm not so sure.

➳❥

Finally, i am alone. I can sneak out and leave.

I head my way to the door and tried to open it. as soon as i open the door wide. It's dark to the point i can't see anything from the outside.

𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 7 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

"Because in our world you can't see any light" A voice spoke from my back.

I turned my head to him and saw Namjoon with an evil creepy smile.

"What are you~" I stopped, when he get suddenly closer to me.

"It's time-" He utter and touch my skin and a black smoke covered us.

It's all dark, i can't see him.

"Namjoon! Where are we?" I shouted trying to find him.

this isn't the mansion, this kind of a dark hole. I don't see even a small light just all pitch black.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔? 𝙰𝚖 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎?

"It's time for you to know the truth" Namjoon utter.

"What truth? What did i still need to know?" I asked,