🖋️Chapter :: 5📚

It’s time for me to make him fall, it start today.

“Yoongi! I want to eat something” I said, while he was in the kitchen.

“What?” He shouted.

“Ice Cream- Please!” I urged. he walk towards me and give me a confusing look.

“Ice cream? we don’t have that” he said,

“You’re a demon, get me some please!” I said in a puppy eyes.

he just open his palm and a cup of ice cream place on his hand.

“Wow- that’s amazing!” I said, He giggled a bit and handed me the cup of ice cream.

“Thankyou Oppa!” I said, he turn his head  back to me and a shocking faced plaster on his faced.

“O-op-pa? Oppa?” His gone nervous.

i winked and took a one bite of the ice cream. he left surprised and a confused mind.

“He! He!- Oppa!” I mumbled and smile.

“He is cute-” I stopped and tried not to smile, “Don’t smile, if you do. you lose” I utter.

At night, I was in the balcony observing the mind blowing surrounding. if this is my life and i belong in this world this would be so peaceful.

While looking at the moon floating it’s reflection to the river not realizing yoongi’s already behind me.

“What are you doing here?” He asked, he surprised me. i even jump a bit because of his d𝓪mn creepy raspy deep voice.

“Aishh!! why you~ you always startled me” I said, hit his arm and make a mad faced.

“Sorry, I just thought you are thinking deeply. do you have a problem?” He said, taking his seat beside me.

“Ah~ I just wonder what would be the life as a demon, aren’t you sad being lonely?” I asked, looking at him

“Eh? I already used to it, Demon’s don’t have feelings! we even can’t feel inlove because-” He stopped, i wonder why he can’t say it.

“Because what? you can’t even have a girlfriend? or even feel love?” He shook his head means no.

“It’s demon’s rule? what will happened if you fall inlove? even demons? you can’t fall to demons?”

I got so much question that makes him cover his face in frustrates.

“Sorry, did i ask too much? I’m sorry!” I said, he just chuckled and fix his position

“Maybe you will found it soon enough, it’s not the right time for you to know the reason!” He said.

I want to ask him why, but it seem's like he didn't want me to know.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked, looking at him.

"Are you going to get me some?" He said,

I nod and smiled, I diffenately got scared of him but i am not i even got close to him

"Wait for me, i'll be back with your coffee" I said, got up and was about to leave when he suddenly grab my wrist

"What?" I asked, he smiled and say, "Nothing"

I'm on my way to the kitchen to grab some coffee and there is Jin.

"Hi, why you're still awake?" I asked, and grab the cup up into his head.

"I can't sleep!" He said,

𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙? 𝚆𝚘𝚠- 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.

I almost got it but i was too short to fully touch the cup of coffee. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝!
but my hand slip and my body fall infront of Jin. I closed my eyes don't want to see where i fall and i'm ready to hit on his head but i don't feel any hard thing that hit me but instead a hand hug my waist tightly.

"Be careful next time" I heard his voice near in my face.

I pull my body immediately and fix my self in shamed

"Sorry! Maybe i'll get it later!" I said in shame and was about to leave when he speak again.

"You're so clumsy in everything" he says, i feel my cheeks burn up and a smile place on my lips.

"Here's your coffee!" He said and handed me a cup of coffee then leave.

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗'𝚜

I fixed myself first before i went back to yoongi. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚒? 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢?

"Are you okey?" I heard Jhope's voice.

𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚙 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜? 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!

"I'm okey, i just need to bring this coffee to yoongi" I said, "See you around!" i added

"Okey!" Jhope uttered.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜

"Because we're handsome?" Jhope utter in a sudden.

"How did you-?" I stopped and cover my mouth.

"We can read mind, feelings, emotions."
He said while smirking.

My eyes wided, I left immediately with mixed reactions.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚢𝚊, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍.

"Yoongi, here's your coffee" I shouted, as soon as i enter the balcony.

"Why you took so long, is the coffee's heavy?" He Chuckle's,

"No... I was just interrupted by some creature" I winked,

He got chuckled even more, sipping his cuo of coffee and give me a glance.

"Who's that creature? My bothers?"

"No..." I utter.

"You're really a bad liar Eya, remember i'm a demon, i can tell if you're saying the truth or not base on your emotions" He said,

I really want to disappeared, this demon's don't have any privacy. They can read minds, they can be invisible.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚒𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝-
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝓝𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭.

I gasp and cover my mouth, I sneak a glanced to yoongi where he's already looking at my soul.

"W-why you're l-looking at me like that?"

"You have a perfect body shape" He said, looking at my body up and down smirking.

"why you~ ᴘᴇʀғᴇʀᴛ!" I hit his arm hard and ran.

"M𝓪niac, stop looking at me with those ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴛ eyes of yours" I said, and make sure to slam the door hard. I heard him giggling but disappear it also when i reach my room and lock the door.