🖋️Chapter :: 1📚

A demon’s come to human world to killed for there own good, the more they killed the more they live long. on the next bløody full moon it’s their chance to haunt.

ฅ(๑~▽~๑)ฅ

As the loud music echoed in my ear, coming from the phone call of my friend.

“Are you sure you aren’t coming?” One of my friend ask.

“Ivan won’t let me- i need to turn this off bye-” I hangup as soon as i heard the door cracked opened.

Ivan showed up, with a gazed.

“Why so shocked? did you see a ghost?” He ask soon as he enter the room.

“N-No, Are you hungry? l-let me prepared you dinner-” I lift up my body and got up to bed.

“No, I need you tonight-” He said and grab my wrist, throw me back to bed.

undressing himself infornt of me, as i was too scared. he never been like this when we first met but as the years go by he’s been abusived and maniac.

“B-babe, i don’t like it please-” I beg but he seems theaf for not hearing me begging.

“Babe Please- Not now!” I urged, he is on top of me, smirking.

BANG!!!

A loud noice coming from the picture frame, that is not leaning on the floor interrupt him. his sharp gazed in the frame plaster. He got off me and stood up.

“Shįt, It always happened not twice but evertime” He said, his voice seems irritate

“I- I need to use the bathroom-” I said and left.

Looking on my stress ugly face in the mirror make me sob, I’ve never been like this until i met Ivan. He is nice and sweet at first but i didn’t see his real identity.

“But you love him, he is your everything-” I said, sobbing.

“But he didn’t love you-” A raspy creepy voice from behind speak.

“W-who are y-you?” I shatter. I step back in fear and his voice is getting more closer “He is a bastard” and he whipers “Our time is near, im waiting” and the voice disappear.

I creep out and passed out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I

open my eyes and found myself on the couch, “How did i?” I stop and remember the voice. i shock my head maybe i was just dreaming.

I head my way on the kitchen to get my breakfast. Ivan isn’t here again and that’s happen evertime. he even lock the door so i couldn’t leave.

While working on my food, i heard my phone rings. it Lorie, my friend

“Hello?” I said, as i pick up my phone

“Let’s hangout” She said.

“I can’t come, I promise next time-” I said but ella joined.

“Oh C’mon you’ve always said that, since you start dating that Ivan you’ve never hangout with us- We barely sees you- You never even come out in your house” She said,

It made me realized that she is right, I never been hanging out with them and i miss them so much.

“Ivan lock me, i can’t come out” I utter.

“We’re drop in and pick you up, be ready” She said and end the call.

Before i could step on the first stair the frame fall, I tried to fix it but every time i step on the stair it fall by itself.