Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?

"Astrid?! Have you seen my psychologybook?" 16-year-old Hope Mikaelson yelled as she tore apart her room

"No. But I think you had it in the library." Jillian answered back to her 12 minutes younger twin.

Hope hurried to the library and found her book. Walking past Astrid's room she said a soft "thank you."

Hope quickly shut the door and locked it before removing the glamour spell that was on her book. It quickly transformed back into her grimoire.

You see, Astrid could be a thief at times. So, Hope having learned that Astrid won't touch her music books put glamour spell on her grimoire so Astrid can't take them. Kol thought the idea was ingenious and with the help of Davina made them unlocatable so Astrid can't use a locator spell to find them.

When Hope was 12, Elijah, Kol and Davina had her tested and found out she was a genius. She has an IQ of 168. 'That's why she's so bloody perceptive.' Kol had said at the time.

Hope was writing a new spell in her grimoire when Astrid burst into her room unannounced.

The glamour spell quickly went back in place before the book's true intentions were revealed to be her nosy sister.

"Whatcha doin?" Astrid asked as she plopped herself to Hope's bed.

"Reading. What does it look like I'm doing?" Hope asked sarcastically.

"Why do you read so much? You never have time for fun." Astrid queried then told her twin.

"Because reading is fun for me. Anyways, what do you want?" The auburn questioned her sister.

"Mom said I could borrow one of your grimoire so hand one over." Astrid said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"No." She replied quietly.

Astrid was taken back by her sister. How dare she say no?

"Hope. Give. Me. A. Grimoire. Now." Astrid demanded through her teeth, the room starting to shake from the firstborn's anger.