Chapter Twenty Two: And I Needed You

It had been at least two weeks since the Mikaelson's had arrived in Westchester and it was the first time Andrea was leaving the house by herself

It had been at least two weeks since the Mikaelson's had arrived in Westchester and it was the first time Andrea was leaving the house by herself. She really wanted to just take a walk to collect her thoughts.

Anthony and Samuel were very hesitant to let her out of their sight but they eventually gave in. They trusted her but they didn't trust the Mikaelson's and so they made sure she would check in with them.

She sat on the bench at the park and just began to observe people. She began to think about what her life would have been like if she didn't leave New Orleans, she though about how she would have still been ignored by most of her so called family but it made it made her realize how the best thing she ever did was leave.

She has an amazing set of parents, amazing Uncles and Aunts along with some pretty awesome siblings. Not mention her mates, her best friend, and most importantly her children.

As she sat there and pondered her life's decisions she felt an unwanted presence next to her.

"I thought you got the hint. You aren't welcome here." Andrea said as she turned to look at her biological mother.

"I just want to talk. Is that a crime?" Hayley asked softly.

"You had sixteen years to talk to me and you never did, well that's a lie. You did talk to me but it was to scold me about why I wasn't like her. But you know what? I'm in a generous mood, there's a diner down the street with some wicked pancakes. We'll talk there." Andrea said as she stood up and began to walk away briskly and Hayley followed behind her.

At Andrea's request they were placed at a booth in the back to maintain some form of privacy, after ordering their food and awkward silence ensued.

"You wanted to talk, so talk." Andrea said in a unamused tone.

"Andrea, I am so sorry. And I know that won't replace any of the negative memories that you have of me or our family. But, I want to you know that I truly am sorry for everything I did to you." Hayley said sincerely.

"Listen Hayley." Andrea began ignoring her biological mother's wince at using her real name. "What you all did to scarred me. It took me years to get over all of the shit I went through in New Orleans. I cannot and will not go back to New Orleans with you. I found a family who cares about me. Who love me. I've found somewhere that I belong." The auburn finished, feeling twenty pounds lift off of her shoulders.

Hayley nodded sadly, realizing it really was too late. Needless to say she was pissed and was still determined to make things right but put the topic away for now as their food came out. She laughed slightly when she saw Andrea's face light up at the sight of pancakes.

However peaceful their meal was it went completely out the window when Hayley once again tried to get the auburn to come back to New Orleans with them.

Andrea's eyes filled with tears of frustration as her biological mother.

"Andrea, please. You're my daughter, come home." Hayley pleaded.

"You still don't get it! I am home. Growing up do you how much it hurt to see that you didn't care about me there were so many times that I needed you." Andrea's voice wobble. "I needed my mom and you weren't there. I found people who actually care about me and aren't just here because she felt a twinge or guilt. I'm done with this conversation. Goodbye Hayley." Andrea finished with a crack due to the waterfalls now running down her face.

She quickly sped away.

As soon as she was far enough away from Hayley she called her mom.

"Andrea honey?" Abigail asked as soon as she picked up the phone. "Mommy." The strong auburn whimpered with her tears still flowing.

Abby was rushing around the house trying to find her keys so she could go and pick up her daughter.

"Baby, where are you?" Abby asked as she got into the car. "I'm near the 25th and subway stop." The girl answered still crying.

No more than five minutes later, Abby was practically flying out of the car to hug her youngest.

"Oh sweetie, what happened?" The Heretic asked as pulled the girl into her embrace.

"I tried to be civil with Hayley but she still wants me to be a part of their family and I just needed my mom." Andrea cried as she hugged Abby tightly.

"I'm right here sweet girl. I'm not going anywhere." Abby reassured.

Andrea couldn't see it but Abby has a look of murderous rage on her face.

It was time for Abby, John and Vincent to step in and confront Klaus and Hayley.