Chapter Six: The Letters

Uncle Loki,

Uncle Loki,

I wrote this letter, and every letter here personally and made them all different. My reason being that you each stir a different feeling of sadness or anger in my heart.

As a child, I idolized you. I idolized the way you would carry yourself with an air confidence but could still be somewhat humble.

There were days where I longed for you to read to me, just like you did with Astri. As I got older, I realized that these were childish fantasies as you would never love me or care for me as much as Jillian.

Now that I am gone, I feel that the weight of me wanting you to show me a sliver of attention has completely vanished.

I hope you have a good eternity. Maybe sometime in the very far future, we can reconnect but at this point, I am cutting you out of my life. It is better for my psyche and self-esteem.

Best Wishes,

Hope Andrea Mikaelson

————————————————————————

Aunt Freya,

This letter is different from the ones that everyone else received. Mainly because each of you made me feel a different type of either sadness and anger.

I was looking forward to getting to learn magic from you but as it was not to be. I understand that as a firstborn Mikaelson you carried an uncontrollable amount of magic and so did my sister, but my magic was also out of control. I wanted you to give me a chance and to teach me control but Jillian was more important and I understand that.

Don't try to look for me, I'm cloaked with a spell I wrote myself. I am going to be impossible to find. Enjoy the rest of your life Freya, I know that you are no longer immortal so enjoy every human moment you have, especially with Keelin.

Best Wishes,

Hope Andrea Mikaelson

————————————————————————

Aunt Rebekah,

Instead of writing one large letter. I felt that individual letters would be more appropriate.

I heard the stories as a child, how you always wanted a loving family, and children of your own. I know I'm not your daughter but you had a large chance of making a huge impact on my life as my aunt.

I looked forward to the future of you and I shopping together or you and I will just doing something together. Unfortunately, you and I never did any of those things...but you did them with my sister.

I know it sounds petty but it really did hurt my feelings. But leaving I'm alleviating you of the burden of you ever having to do anything with me.