Chapter Twenty Six: But I'm the Only One Who Needed Saving

Numb

Numb.

That was how Andrea felt.

How could she have not put the piece together sooner? She was a genius for crying out loud!

But, nevertheless, here we are. Astrid and Andrea trapped together in an unknown location.

The Wolfsbane, Vervain, Witch Hazel still lingered in their system making them weak but it was wearing off. Andrea heard footsteps outside the door and began to act if she was still unconscious, Astrid looked at her twin sister confused until she quickly caught on and did the same.

Their kidnappers walked in and checked them over.

"We'll get a pretty price for the Mikaelson twins. The great and powerful tribrids at our mercy. Klaus won't know what hit him." The first man said as he stared at Andrea making her uncomfortable.

"Come on, they're both still knocked out. It'll be more fun to taunt them when they wake up." The second man replied and they both walked out of the room again, locking the door behind them.

Once they were sure that they were gone, they sat normally. Well, as normal as you can sit in severe discomfort.

"Andrea, what are we gonna do?" Astrid whispered weakly.

Andrea hesitated for a moment, thousands of plan and thought running through her head all at once.

"I'm not sure." Andrea whispered back, feeling slightly defeated.

———————————

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Hayley yelled at Abby when they arrived at the Xavier's school.

"Ms. Mikaelson..." Erik tried to intervene only fail as the hybrid continued yelling at Abigail who was extremely upset at the disappearance of Andrea.

"MY FAULT! IF YOU HADN'T SHOWN UP IN THE FIRST PLACE THIS WOULD'T HAVE HAPPENED! ANDREA WAS FINE! SHE WAS SAFE! SHE WAS HAPPY! YOU ALL COMING HERE RUINED THAT!" Abby shouted back at the hybrid, now being held by her two husbands so she didn't kill Hayley.