Chapter Nineteen: Through the Looking Glass

"I DID IT!" Freya yelled on this particular morning through the Abattoir

"What did you do sister?" Loki questioned as the rest of the family congregated in the living room, including Elijah, Kol and Davina who had returned a few weeks prior.

"I found a way to tape into Hope's mind. It can allow us to travel into her subconscious and find her location. We can bring her home." Freya explained rapidly.

Elijah, Kol and Davina along with Marcel and Keelin didn't seem particularly happy at this news. They had all been to see Hope a few times over the last four years. They saw how happy she was with the Jackson's and her mates. They absolutely adore her children.

"Well what are you waiting for? Perform the spell!" Klaus said slightly impatient.

Freya quickly muttered the spell and everyone was taken to a bright white hallway full of doors.

The unique thing is that all of the doors were different. Some had different colors or had different symbols on them.

"How are we going to find her location?" Hayley asked as everyone looked around.

"The only problem is that we have to open doors and look." Freya confessed.

Without hesitation Klaus opened the door that caught his eye. The one covered in claws marks and slashes.

"A proper warning next time Nik." Rebekah said as they all looked around.

A snap was heard followed by a scream.

They saw Hope on the ground, her ankle had just broken. They watched as her whole body started to mangle.

"You're halfway there. Just let it consume you, think about nothing but running free." Two men coached Hope.

"Dad, Papa, it hurts so bad! Dad, Papa, make it stop!" Hope cried as her teeth sharpened into fangs.

"Oh my gosh, her full moon." Rebekah whispered as tears came to her eyes. She saw Klaus and Hayley openly crying. Her other niece was looking on in sadness with tears in her eyes.

Klaus felt the looks of pity and hated it. He was angry that his daughter would call someone else dad.

With a final scream and then a feral growl, Andrea transformed into a white wolf. She looked at the man and gave her a smile.

"You did it, Princess." They said and she backed away then ran off.

The Mikaelson's were then punched out of the door and out of the memory.

"Okay. Which door next?" Freya asked after a few tense moments of silence.

"How about this one?" Rebekah suggested, pointing at a dusty rose colored door.

"Alright." Kol agreed and Rebekah opened the door.

After they were all inside they noticed it was an office.