Chapter Ten: Harmony

Bonding with Derek made Hope unbelievable happy

Bonding with Derek made Hope unbelievable happy. She always had a twin as her nonbiological brother but they always had each other. Hope felt like she could have that bond with Derek as another older brother to look up to.

She for some reason believed that Harmony didn't like her. She had no reasoning behind her belief, she just assumed. While on the contrary, Harmony didn't hate the girl. She loved the girl. Truth be told the brunette always wanted a little sister. Harmony loved her brothers dearly but there was no one around her age that sh could really talk about girl problems, although Derek gave good advice in the area too.

Hope, who was now going by her middle name Andrea was starting at herself in the mirror. She was looking at the long auburn hair that was in its usually straight style, she had no clue how to do any other look and never asked Davina or Keelin for help.

Harmony saw the auburn's almost inner turmoil and an idea popped into her head. Sh knocked on the wall to alert Andrea that someone was there and watched how the auburn hair practically swooped in their direction.

"Need some help?" Harmony asked, gesturing to her hair.

"Please." Andrea agreed with pink coating her cheeks.

Harmony pulled the girl over to the bed and made her sit.

"Brush please." Harmony said and Andrea handed her the brush and felt the nimble fingers began work through her hair.

"How do you like New York so far?" The brunette questioned as she continued to brush through the almost dark auburn locks.

"I like it here. I'm happy, which is new. New Orleans was full of too many sad memories. I miss some of my family but leaving was for the best. I'm sure my sister didn't care, she liked to have our parents attention." The auburn rambled as the sister listened intently.

"Well, we're glad that you're happy here. You and the pretty boy doofus have made quite an impact." Ignore the 'hey!" That came from the Grant, Harmony continued "We've always wanted another sister you know? I mean having a brother is great and all but sometimes we wish that there was another girl and now you're here. Cleanly, this was fate."

Andrea pondered older girl's words for a moment. She basically called the auburn her sisters and it made a warm feeling swell in chest.

"This is nice. I never really had a sister or two more. She was always too involved in her own world and everything else revolved around her. No one really ever had time for me. I was always too embarrassed to ask for help. I should know how to do my own hair but I just don't." Andrea signed as her cheeks turned crimson once again from embarrassment.

"Hey. Stope comparing yourself to her. You're your own person and we happen to like you just the way you are. So what if you never learned? It gives us an excuse to do some sisterly bonding. You have a new sister now Andy. And I'll always be here." Harmony reassures the auburn.

The brunette saw the smile on the auburn's face and felt like it could power the whole city with how big it was.

"And finished!" The Jackson cheered as she put a hair tie at the end of the braid.

"Thanks, Harm." The youngest Mikaelson heir squealed as she looked at the braid in the mirror.

"Your welcome Andy. Now let's go downstairs. The boys to challenge us to a game of MarioKart." Harmony said as she linked arms with the auburn.

"We'll kick their asses." Andrea giggled and the two girls walked downstairs together. No longer just housemates but sisters.