The night

VOX POV
Vox was in his office thinking of a new plan to
overthrow alastor when he gets a call from velvet.
"Hey bitch" she says. "Hey vel, what's up" vox says

"what do I need a reason to call my favorite V" she says "yes and not in the mood vel I'm busy-." She stops him "thinking of ways to end the radio demon you always are but this is serious" she says.

Vels never serious so this must be important "Whats wrong" he asks. "Val's drunk, but not like drunk like drunk drunk like he doesn't know who I am".vox looks surprised because they both know Val isn't a light weight and for him to be that drunk something must be wrong then vox realizes it.

"You want me to take care of him?" Vox asks. "I would but I have a meeting with the other overlords." (The overlord meeting in ep 3) "fine" vox says."thank you V kisses darling" then she hangs up.

Vox goes to Val's room and sees him lying on the couch.vox thinks to himself " he looks like shit" vox goes over to Valentino and gets a blanket to put over him and when he puts it on him he looks at him so vulnerable and so cute puts his hand in his face but then Val pulls him in.

"I know I'm hot but no need to stare" Val says. Vox blushes then turns away. " you should sleep your drunk" vox says. "No I'm not why does everyone think I'm drunk" Val says."because you look like shit and can barely talk to me without squinting". "Whatever, what are you doing here voxy~ missed me" vox knew what he meant by that. "Is that why you're drunk?"

"What do you think" Val says. Vox then feels bad "listen tino just because we aren't together doesn't mean I don't still care about you." "Sure" Val says mockingly, then he gets up to get more booze but vox takes it away from him. "I'm cutting you off" as vox puts away the booze in the cabinet.

"NO" Val tries to get it back but vox pushes him on the couch and Val smirks as he pulls vox down with him. "If you're not gonna let me drink then let me have this" Val pulls vox into a kiss. Vox pulls away "you're drunk and you broke up with me" vox said standing his ground even though he really wanted it.

Val looks at him and whispers in his ear "then let's get back together~".Val starts to kiss Voxs neck and vox moans "you know you're gonna regret this" he says".val just shrugs and vox gets on top of Val and starts taking of his pants as Val takes of his dress vox starts to thrust into Val and Val moans

"ngh vox faster~" vox starts to pick up that pass and Val moans even louder and vox can feel Val is about to cum."voxy I'm gonna cum~". "Not yet" Vox keeps thrusting into Val and he keeps moaning voxs name which makes him harder. "Now" Val starts coming and Vox starts panting and Val gets on top of him and starts riding him "fuck your so sexy"."you like that don't you voxy~"

Val keeps moaning and Vox grabs on to Val waist and starts making him thrust more. Val starts to trace his finger from voxs chest to his dick and starts to circle around it teasing him."Fuck Val stop teasing and start sucking" Val starts to go down on Vox and starts sucking slowly well Vox holds his head and after a few more rounds they both pass out.

it's the next morning and Vox sees Val laying on his chest Vox thinks to himself damn he's cute and gets up putting his suit back on and goes downstairs to make breakfast. he makes Val favorite and leaves it on the counter and then he leaves

VALS POV

Val wakes up to see he's not wearing clothes and he tries standing up but is met with a throbbing feeling in his head. He tries to remember what happened last night and the only thing he remembered was Vox coming over..."FUCK"

it suddenly clicked Val and Vox fucked he tries to remember everything but is just met with a head ache. He keeps trying and then wonders if Vox is still here and gets dressed and goes downstairs and looks around and sees a plate of his favorite breakfast and a note.

"hey I made your favorite last night was fun I'm going to meet the old timers velvet fucked with carmile and I'm gonna go fix it for all of us so don't wait up on me, enjoy your breakfast
~Love vox" val smiles and blushes a bit and then he remembers the deal...

Hey bitches this wasn't the best smut ever but there will be more for you horny sluts and this is for my 1st L word lust take a guess what the next one will be also the 2nd chapter is ready so yeah and I'll update it every Monday Wednesday and Saturday see ya babes