Stength?

VALS POV
Val woke up in voxs bed trying to sit up but felt a pain in his stomach and lifted up the covers to see stitches where he remember taking the spear for vox... "oh no Vox!" Val gets up and fights the pain he feels, but continues to try and find Vox. "Vox, VOX!"

But then Vox teleports to Val. "Val what the fuck are you doing you could've pulled a stitch!" Val looks a bit startled before realizing that Vox is just worried "I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped but what are you doing up?"

"I was looking for you..." Vox then looks surprised and blushes a bit before turning his head away so Val can't see.

"Y- you sh-should get back to bed if you want your scars to heal, I can take you back to your penthouse and-" Vox gets cut off before hearing a thud and turns around to see Val fainted.
VOXS POV
Vox starts to call velvet as he holds Val in his arms. "What the fuck do you want vox?" Velvet asks.

"Valentino woke up and even walked all the way to his penthouse to the tower but he fainted" Vox says still holding Val.

"Did he pull a stitch?" Velvet says. Vox lifts up Val's shirt and sees one of the stitches came undone and was bleeding a bit.

"Yes" Vox says with a tear coming down his face

"shit bring him to his penthouse I'll be there in 5 mins." Velvet says before hanging up. Vox starts caring Valentino over to the couch holding him as gently as he can and lays him down, not even a minute later velvet comes in with an angelic needle and bandages. Velvet walks over to Valentino and lifts up his shirt to starts bandaging him back up well Vox just stared at him still unconscious.

"Okay I'm done but if he pulls another stitch it might.." velvet stood for a moment before speaking again "he might lose his powers he got struck by an angelic weapon and were just putting it back inside of him over and over which heals him sure but also takes away his powers, so make sure he doesn't pull a stich and try not to use his powers or work or stress or just anything in general" velvet says before getting a text "I've gotta go but just stay with him in case he need anything." Velvet says making her eyes bigger to make sure Vox knows she being serious.

"Yes ma'am" Vox says saluting her as she walks out laughing a bit. Vox then turns his attention to Val who's still unconscious as Vox walks over to him sitting on the couch just looking at Val.

"Fuck Val why did you have to take that shot for me..." Vox says not expecting an answer.

"Maybe because I love you" Val says keeping his eyes shut.

"Val?" Vox says getting up looking at Val who finally opens his eyes to meet Voxs as they are just inches apart from kissing. Val looks at Vox

"what happened" Val says looking at Vox who was still just staring at him not blinking.

"You uh passed out I'm not sure why and pulled a stitch so velvet stitched you up again". Vox says to Val reminding eye contact.

"How did Alastor end up owning your soul?" Vox asks as he knew that shouldn't be the first thing he asks but it slipped out.

Valentino who looks scared. "Can we not talk about it I- I- I need to rest" Val says pulling the blankets on him moving his head the other way to face the wall.

"Val you know you can talk to me right, I mean fuck you took a shot for me but you can't talk to me." Vox says trying to trap Val so he can answer.

"I'd rather do it again then talk to you about how it happened. Vox puts his hand on Val's shoulder as he eases up a bit, Val turns around.

"You can tell me on your own time but please don't let me wait long". Voxs says to Valentino before caressing his hand. Val falls asleep wondering if it's right to tell him or if he did he would not want to be with him anymore...

Okay baby's there is a reason I've cut the L words it's because of this because it's all tragic for now but the will be list again just not for a bit okay,? Okay also I'm thinking of writing new books well this one is still ongoing like something about Vox getting Val pregnant or Val being a prostitute like Angel but Vox saves Val and shit like that idk but don't come at me for not making this one as long or the grammer okay English is not my first, but thanks for reading kisses bitches.