Rest

VAL POV
Val was sleeping and noticed that it's just him and he gets up looking around for Vox who was standing up on his phone who the turned around to face Val. "Voxy what time is it?"

Val asks rubbing his eye. "It's 6:00 I'm just reading some emails you should get some sleep baby, I just have to make this call and I'll make you breakfast but for now sleep and don't try getting up okay". Vox says before kissing Val's forehead and leaves, Val decides to sleep more because she figured he couldn't got to work anyways so he feel back to sleep to only be woken up a minute later by a notification on his phone.

"Dammit forgot to turn it on silent". Val looks at his phone rolling his eyes before opening it. Val's eyes pop open as he sees the calendar app which says "Voxys B-day." Val has forgot all about it in the mix of chaos and suddenly felt guilty. "What the fuck am I gonna do." Val starts thinking of what he can't do. He can't walk he can't bake him anything... after a while Val summarizes everything he can't do and comes to the conclusion he can't do jack shit. His face then brights up "I'll just call velvet." She answers almost immediately

"hey Val babe how you doin, how the stitches holdin, up is vox taking good care of ya?"velvet asks in her British accent.

"Hey vel I'm good stitch good and yes he is but did you get the notification to?" Vel looks confused and checks her notification and has billions which would take to long to look through.

"Uh no what up?"

"It's Voxs birthday and I forgot in all the mess that happened these last days..." Valentino stopped because he knew it was his fault they couldn't celebrate.

"Shit I totally forgot and I didn't get him anything." Velvet says a bit worried

"well I can't because he doesn't let me do anything."

"As he should, but you're right I'll try looking up some idea-" velvet stops "what if I make you guys dinner and you can go on a date!?" Val takes a second to answer before agreeing and velvet squeals.

"Okay I'll set it up by 5 so be ready and try not to put to much stress on yourself for this okay?" Velvet says going in to her worried tone.

"I won't" Vox comes in the room. "I have to go bye bitch." Velvet says by back and they hang up.

"Who was that?" Vox asks

"oh velvet checking up on me." Valentino says not totally lying just holding some stuff back.

"Oh okay I was just gonna ask what you wanted for breakfast?" Val was hoping he wasn't being to obvious he was hiding something.

"I'll just have whatever you make your the chef" Val says laughing awkwardly "okay but... are you okay, do the stitches hurt?"

"Oh no I'm just really tired still." Val says fake yawning.

"Okay then I'll make it and bring it in for you just rest for now okay baby?" Valentino modded and vox left.
VOX POV
Vox walked out of the room and thought to himself that Val was acting weird but then shoved away the thoughts as he knew how much Val has been through and still must be a little shaken after everything with... alastor voxs face changes into a frustrated frown. "That piece or shit eating fucking dick is why any of this is happening why couldn't he just stay gone? Vox thoughts were going everywhere but stops when he thinks about Val and Alastor together and how it started. He felt he should ask Val but didn't want to make him feel forced or stressed.vox shakes away the thoughts as he makes eggs and toast and brings Valentino it, as Vox walks in the room he sees Valentino texting someone.

"Who you talking to now?" Vox ask as he puts the plate on the night stand.

"No one just some girls just not doing there jobs right." Valentino says before turning his phone off.

"You really shouldn't be working you won't heal if you keep putting stress on yourself."

"Don't worry I'm not I'm just-" Vox cuts Val off

"working?" Val gives a pouty face to Vox which softens. "Ughhh eat first then you can scold however you need to, okay?!"

"Thank you voxy" Vox blushes a bit and then gets a notification from his own phone "ugh what the fuck do they want now, I have to take this," Vox looks down at Val's phone "and I'm taking this too" Vox takes Vals phone and leaves knowing Val was pretty mad.

Hello so yes Val had a longer time then Vox I'll try making his longer maybe...but anyways bye bitches.