The fight

VOX POV
Voxs leave the meeting and try going to the 3Vs tower but the driver stops. "what's the fucking hold up!" Vox rolls down the windows to see alastor right infront of the limo and vox gets out. "Alastor it's Been a minute".

"Yes I suppose since are last little chat now I'm here to end your fucking life" alastor says as his demon for takes over fully.

Vox still tries keeping up his smug grin "well if your prepared to lose again then what the hell" vox says as he turns off all the light making it into electricity shooting it at alastor who dodges it.

As voxs is about to run out of electricity alastor throws his little demons on him crawling all over him about to Bury him fully until he shoots his electricity bullets throwing them all off.

"what think that throwing your minions on me could work". vox says as his demon form take full force putting his hand on the floor as electricity flows through the ground charging it all to alastor electrocuting him which gives him a scare on his rib.

"You think you'll ever be more powerful then me your times over old timer". Vox says as he pulls out an angelic dagger".

"Maybe but not this time bitch" alastor says as he disappears with in a cloud of red smoke.

"fuck" as soon as alastor disappears vox falls to his knees and vox sees the little demons made a Few scratches and he was bleeding cyan blood. He quickly gets back in the limo before any sinners or reports see him.
VALS POV
Val is just waiting for Vox to come home to talk to him about last night but hears a knock. He goes to open the door seeing Alastor bleeding a bit. "What happened" Val asks.

"I think you know" alastor says as he fixes his bow and dusts off his clothes. "See your little boyfriend and I had another little chat and he had me at a corner so I had to retreat or a lot of demons would be off the hook".

Val's face looks surprised and thinks to himself "I didn't think that was possible so if he dies I would be free again..." Val thinks to himself then comes back to reality. "Listen it's not my fault he always wins your petty little fight".

"HE DIDNT WIN!" Alastor says with a demonic shadow appearing behind him before he composes himself then his face lights up with his regular smile getting bigger "maybe I just haven't been going about winning over him the right the right way my good friend".

Alastor says as his fingers turns Val face to look at his. "You were just threatening me a few a hours ago about staying away from him, why the sudden change of heart".

"Well everyone has a weakness even overlords and the whole reason we're all down here is because of desires and falling into temptation".

"So in other words figure out his weaknesses and report back to you huh nice try get one of your little demons to do it" Val says chuckling a bit.

"They can't handle him I need someone who understands him, gets him, sees through his little ruses.

"Why shouldn't I just let him win and kill you then I would be off your leash".

Alastor stops for a second and thinks as his smile goes back to his normal one as alastor gets closer to Val's face until alastor smith is close to Val's ear. "How about this you do this for me I give you the thing you carve most in the entire 7 rings of hell, your freedom" Val gasps and thinks for a second "deal" Val says and they shake hands.

Hey bitches I know this one isn't that longer then the other but the other one will be longer for sure anyways this one was luck but I'm debating if I want to go in a pattern so I'm torn between lust or love for the next one I will for sure have them kiss tho anyways love you baby's kisses see you next Monday also don't kill me im on a trip so I'm on a different time difference