The date

VOXS POV
Vox calls velvet before arriving at the V tower "vox what the fu- she stops seeing his clothes ripped and him bleeding a bit. "What happened" velvet asks "I ran into alastor"

"vox you dumbass, ugh I'll meet you at your office in 5" she hangs up and vox is still left wounded and arrives at the V tower and heads up to his office. He enters the door and sees Val looking through his stuff. "Va- Val what we you doing"

Val stops as soon as he hears voxs voice and turns around "waiting for you of course darling" he smirks but it fades away once he sees my wounds and my torn clothes. "What happened are you okay" he looks a little shocked

"just ran into alastor i still won though he ran away before I could end him" Vox says with his fist clenching up with static surrounding it as Val takes it holding it in his hand. Vox then look at Val with awe

"So about last night..." Vox looks surprised and tries to speak but Val stops him putting a finger over his mouth "I really liked it and was thinking if you wanted to go out with me". Val asks blushing a bit

"Val I- I don't know I have a meeting and-".

"Come on you and me just leave from here to the porn studio avoid new reports and got my secret back door and we're gone". Val removes his finger waiting for Vox to answer but then the door opens

"what the fuck are you two doing" she stops and thinks for a second then she smiles "are you to gettin back together".

"Vel what are you doing here?" Vox asks "um fuck you im here to help with your wounds you know because you're the one who asked me to duh".

"Fuck ugh I forgot just can you leave the room for a sec" "not unless you want them to get infected sit your ass down" "uh"

vox turns to look at Val "it's fine I'll leave but if you need me you know we're to find me" as Val kisses Vox on the cheek which makes Vox turn red a bit.

Val leaves and velvet turns to Vox who's is still flustered. "Sooo what was all that about". "Nothing just help me fix myself up before the media here's about this". "What ever".
VALS POV
Val leave to my office in the prom studio seeing the radio demon there sitting on my desk with his usual smug smile "that's usually my foreplay".

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your astounding performance bravo honestly couldn't have don't it better myself ". Alastor says as he shows Val speaking to Vox on his mic "this might be easier then I thought" alastor says as he makes the scene stop. "Now I better leave before he sees me, oh that reminds me you mess this up the consequences will be dire".

"Yeah I got it now leave so I can do my work and I'm sure you got your own right". Alastor just smile and leave in a mist of smoke. Val throws his stuff of his desk. "FUCK"

Val tries to calm down and take deep breaths and think to himself " pft I'm the overlord is lust no one can resist my charms". He comes back to reality once one of his workers comes in

"sorry to interrupt but some of the girls and me heard something". Val gathers himself before speaking "it was nothing darling don't worry your pretty little head about it daddy's just having some work issues, unless I mean you can relieve them if not GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"O- of course sir I'll leave now" the girl leave and not even a minute later Vox enters.

"Voxy~ thought about my offer" Val asks with his smirk. "I have, and I've come to ask you if I can take you out" Val looks shocked and then he puts a smug smirk on his face.

"Oh I get it so if I ask you out your oh so fragile masculinity will be damaged but if its you who ask me then it's all fine".

"No that's not what I meant it's just that" Val looks at him waiting an answer and Vox kisses him with passion and fire but more lovingly then he has ever before and after 1 minute he lets him go "it's because I've imagined this for a long time and I want it to be perfect".

Val Gets up and kisses him back "then I accept". Vox looks stunned for a moment then speaks "uh yeah I'll pick you up at 7:00" vox blushing a bit "7:00". "yeah see ya". And Vox leaves.

Hey baby's so love was the one yall chose so I guess this is loving I did try to make it longer and it is close to the 1st chapters words and no I'm pretty sure I'll have to do list for next so keep it in until then kisses bitches