Weakness

VALS POV
Val goes to the bathroom to try and gather himself and then one of Alastors demons comes behind him. "You've been sent to keep tabs on me". Val says looking down and the demon

"alastor said if you won't complete this then well" the little demon moves his finger across his neck.

"So you're here to make that happen or to just watch pervert". Val says Turning around.

"I'm here to deliver the message and to make sure you stay on track and don't go soft".

"Don't underestimate what I would do to get my freedom back".

"Then do it and hurry or you know what's gonna happen". The little demon jumps into a stall and disappears without another word and then Val leaves to go to do his job. Val was about to go back to his table but then he realizes what to do. "Ow" Val pertends to fall on his way back to the table and Vox sees and rushes up to help him.

"What happened, are you okay". Vox says picking Val up and putting him on his chair.

"Sorry weak ankles".

"You better not waist all your energy then".

"Do you have any weakness,"
"uh" Vox looks puzzled and Val turns Voxs face to face him "weak ankles, scars, bad bone". Val says getting closer to Voxs face by every work.

"Not really I'm pretty strong" Vox says leaving Val at a dead end. "You really are aren't you". "Yeah I guess" Vox says looking down and then looking up at Val. Vox was about to speak but then they get there food and just eat is Silence. Until there done eating Vox ask Val if he wants to leave and he agrees to they leave and get in the limo. They sit in silence there to until Vox speaks.

"you know when I was alive I thought hell was a this place of torture and terrible people".

"It is" Val says looking down

"no it isn't"

"it is there's terrible people here".

"That's not true because your down here"Vox says to Val making him look up

"how do you know if I'm terrible or not"

"all I know is your the hottest, Beautifulest, and sinceres person with weak ankles I've ever known, and I would never want to hurt you".

Val sighs "I don't wanna hurt you either so let's just stop this.. before we.." Val starts to kiss Vox and Vox kisses back but then it gets interrupted by a call from one of Voxs employees

"uhh shit I have to take this" Vox takes the call talking and Val can't help but wonder why his face is burning so hot. Vox turns around to see the very flustered moth. "I'm sorry baby I have something I need to take care of".

he then rolls down the window between him and the driver "take me to the V tower and drop Valentino off at his penthouse".

"We're already at the V tower". Vox looks out to see they already were in the V tower and Vox looks at Val

"it's okay go I get it". "I'm so sorry I'll make up for it the next time bye baby" Vox kisses Val on the cheek before leaving.

After 10 minutes the window between Val and the driver rolls down.

"We're here at your penthouse mister Valentino". Val gets out of the limo and goes to his penthouse holding the bouquet of roses and smiling."ugh what wrong with me you think I would've learned". Val wonders if Vox was telling the truth that he would never hurt him and that kiss they had together was wonderful it's almost like he's falling in love with him. "No he wouldn't he's just being nice he's just letting himself be seduced, he just wants to fuck me and go no one could actually could love me, could he?" Val keeps thinking and then he receives a text from Vox

" hey Valentino, sorry our day got cut short. I hope I can make it up the next time I see you velvet fucked up with the cameras so now I gotta deal with that so I probably won't be able to see you for a while but I will make it up to you next time I see you, love you baby."

Val looks at the message then his heart skips a beat the moment he sees love you. Val starts squealing " he actually loves me!!!" Then he stops when he remembers alastor.

Then out of the blue alastor appears "hey so tell me what is the weak link in the tvs remote". Val stands up

" get yourself another bitch I'm through". Alastor just starts to laugh " ha ha must've gotten some just stuck in my mind cause I heard-".

"Then read my lips FORGET IT!". " Sorry but I think we just might be forgetting one little tiny, itty-bitty detail I FUCKING OWN YOU BITCH".

Alastor says as his demon form starts to come out a bit before composing himself. "Hey do you hear that it's your freedom fluttering away".

"I don't care I'm not gonna let you hurt him". " I can't believe you're getting so worked up over some guy".

"This one's different he's strong and sensitive and sweet and he would never do anything to hurt me."

"Please he's a guy".

"Besides Almighty Alastor you can't beat him He has no weaknesses. He's gonna kil-".

Val says before turning  around his face and Alastors inches apart with his usual smile getting wider. " I think he does Val I truly think he does..."

Hey babes I think I might drop the three L words now because this story isn't coming to an end but for what I have planned next I don't think there will be any smut more jealousy or betrayal because if you've seen the movie you know what's happening next also don't kill me because I didn't make Val sing the Meg song also this is my longest chapter yet but that's all I needed to stay bye bitches