Jealous

VOX POV
Vox and Val were in the car just sitting in silence and velvet was concentrating on driving because lord knows she needs to. "So Val was it this little surprise?" Vox asked leaning back.

"Well there are a few like one this one" Val said as he rolled down the window between them and velvet.

"What are we thinking?" Velvet saying while turning around.

"Something sexy but Prince Charming to but don't lose the color pattern he's wearing right now". Vox was wearing black pants and his shirt which was always under his suit which was black and red striped. Velvet snapped her fingers and Vox was wearing and half buttoned up red and black tuxedo with a red vest with black dress pants.

"Meet your standards?" Velvet said as Val looked Vox up and down.

"It will do" velvet nodded and rolled up the window again.

"This is your idea as a surprise? A very tight suit and your barely approving hot red eyes." Val looked up at at Vox from his chest where he could clearly see his abs up to he eyes where he stares for a moment a bit in shock before Vox turns around to face the window.

"I had no idea you had a soft spot for my eyes, but then again I never really let you speak anyways." Vox was still turned to the window as Val scoffed.

"I do have a soft spot for your everything val, your my weakness..." Val was a bit shocked before the car stopped and velvet rolled down the window and spoke.

"Where here!!!" Val smiled at Vox

"remember this place?" Val said still smiling trying to get him to face the him.

"Yes" Vox said as he was still looking out the window at the restaurant. It was the same restaurant Val tried to seduce him at alastor will.

"This is where we had are first date". Val said as he was smiling.

"Yeah were you tried finding my weakness when you could've just looked in the mirror". Val smile slowly faded before Vel spoke again.

"The fuck are you to waiting for go in!!!" Vox opens the door and gets out holding his hand out for Val.

"Beautiful overlords first" Vox said still holding his hand out as Val took it getting out.

"Aren't you the gentleman". Val said looking at Voxs suit up and down.

"So might I ask is this another one of my surprises?" Vox said still hiding Val's hand.

"Don't worry I have a few more for you". Val says smiling with his lustful grin. Val and Vox walked up and asked a waitress for there table and sitted them down. There were a bit more people from the last time they were there

"So what are you gonna get?" Vox asked.

"Not sure maybe just like a salad or something" Vox was about to say something but Val stopped him.

"So how do you like your dinner so far?" Val said as he moved his heel up Voxs leg and opened his legs a little so Vox could see his lingerie. Vox looked behind him checking if anyone else could see.

"Don't worry papito there just for you~" Vox looked at Val again until he realized his member was starting to harden 'shit you bitch stay down there!'

It's wasn't long until Val noticed though. "Damn Voxy I didn't know I turned you on that much~" Val coed at Vox who was somehow getting harder with every word touch and sound Val made. But they were interrupted by a waitress.

"Excuse me sir" Val looked up "this is from that man over there" the waitress said as she gave him a cocktail. Val could basically feel Vox getting jealous and he liked it?. Val decided to make Vox even more jealous. He did a cheers to the drink to the man who was tall bullish demon with horn who was tinted blue and drank it. As Vox saw this every single little thing in his body stopped he lost all signs of using his mind and just took Val's hand and led him to the bathroom. Once they got to the bathroom Vox let go of Val's hand for a second to lock the bathroom door and making sure no one was in here with them. Vox pinned Val to the wall as he blushed a bit.

"Voxy~ are you jealous?" Val asked still blushing a bit. Vox looked around and saw a camera in the bathroom and took Val's hand a teleported through it Vox was looking though the cameras before finally finding there bedroom. They teleported and Val's fluff was a mess.

"Lucifer's bitch, could you really not warn me". Val looked at Vox who had anger and lust in his eyes.

"What? still mad about that guy, ugh baby-" Vox cut Val off as he threw him on the bed pinning his two upper hands holding both with Voxs once hand.

"Don't fucking baby me, you're mine and I'm gonna fuck every little last bit of brain you have left out of that pretty little skull". Vox said with val looking completely stunned. Vox moved down to Val's dress and slips his hand inside of it hooking his claw to the lingerie and moving it off of him so Val completely naked underneath his short dress. Then Vox looked at Val looking at his dress before turning him around and slowly ripping the dress off of him after taking his own pants off and putting his dick in position for Val and thrusting into him.

"Vox!" Vox was going faster and harder which each thrust. With every moan Val had Vox got harder. "Ngh voxy". Vox kept going faster even after he came.

"Whose are you?" Vox said holding Val's waist as he kept thrusting into him, tears rolling down his eyes from the pleasure.

"Im my own". Val said still moaning from Voxs pace. Vox started to kiss Val's neck well still thrusting into him leaving a bunch of hickys.

"Who's?!" Vox said licking Val's back

"you-yours" Val said holding back screams.

"Who's?!" Vox knew Val was about to cum the moment he said the words he wanted to hear.

"Yours!" Just as Vox though Val came and the bed was a sticky mess. Vox got if of Val and rolled onto the other side of the bed.

"I didn't know how jealous you could get" Val said panting.

"Are you okay?" Vox said looking at him a little worried.

"Are you fucking joking? Hell yeah I'm okay vox that was the hottest you've been in a while". Val said looking vox up and down.

"I meant your stitches, I- I didn't mean to go that rough." Vox said looking under the cover at Val's stitches.

"I'm fine voxy" Val said holding voxs face up to him. "Never been better". Vox and Valentino cuddle eachother before falling asleep

Hello baby's so I feel like I'm gonna do another 2-3 more chapters left give or take, after I finish this book I will make a new book about Vox and Val maybe one shots or about Val being like Angel dust not sure but anyways bye bitches