The deal

VOXS POV
Voxs goes to the meeting and keeps thinking if Val mean we that we should get back together. Then he comes back to reality when carmila slams her hand on the table "she was way out of line and where were you?!" She asks as she gives Vox a stare that could kill and army.

"I had to take care of Val"  "hmm interesting it is a bit of a disappointment though the radio demon was there". Voxs eyes start to go crazy as his hands start becoming staticky.

"Why is he back" Vox asks in a deep voice. "You know he never reveals he motives". "I also know he's an old foolish coward!". Voxs says as his voice gets deeper and his eyes get more intense. "Mind your tongue, despite his actions, he's shown he's still one of the most powerful overlords".

Vox tries to calm down and chuckles "haha of course my apologies for that little out burst and again for velvet unacceptable behavior I'll have a serious talk with her and take away her internet for a month".

"Very good, I don't speak with Val often but it seems you and him have a very good... connection".

"Yes we've gotten to know each other very well, if that is all you wish to say then I will be on my way to talk to velvet". Vox says as he stands up and leaves
VALS POV
He finishes eating and he hears a knock and goes to get the door "what the fuck are you doing here"

"Cant I check up on my favorite deal maker" he says twisting his head with his smile getting a bigger.

"No now what do you want" Val asks as he goes to the living room getting a bottle of liquor sitting down on the couch

"Haha well that's the thing it's not what I need but what you did" he says sitting down narrowing his eyes

"I'm not sure what you're talking about" Val says well pouring a bottle of liquor

"Need I remind you" alastor starts to replay what happened last night with Vox and what it's done Val looks at alastor with fear in his eyes

"That wasn't on purpose" Val steps back "but it happened and we agreed I would leave if you obeyed the deal we made" alastor says as Val scoffs

"Pft we didn't make a deal you said if I broke up with Vox you wouldn't control me. Alastors smile widens "well you see that's what got you into this in the first place, you sold your soul to me to save your boyfriends power and how does he repay you by running off with some babe he hurt you bad didn't he Val?"

" I learned my lesson and I do what you ask without question".

"yes see that's the thing I gave you an option but the fact is you didn't obey it but that's okay because I still own your soul". Alastor says as he makers a chain apear choking Val.

"Now will you be obedient and stay away from vox, right" Alastor says as his demon form takes over just enough to scare Val "ye-yes" Val says stuttering "lovely, good talk always a pleasure to chat to" alastor says leaving.

"Shit"

Hey baby's so the one was a bit shorter but no smut but this one was love so the next one will be love... no smut also yes this is a reference to Hercules so will the next one anyways I'll also try making the other one a little bit longer love ya bitches kisses