Chapter 3: Not yet lost weight

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Wake up pabos, we only got 20 minutes left before we need to go." Jin yelled from god knows where, "You guys always wake up way too late." he muttered afterwards. "Oh, whoops, I forgot to put on the alarm again." Hoseok slapped himself and grinned dumbly at himself.

I opened my eyes slowly, first adjusting to the light before opening them fully. I saw Jimin getting up next to me, panic clearly in his eyes because of the lack of time we had left. "Shit, shit, shit." He said while getting up to look for some clothes.

I still felt very tired because of the night before, I only had a little amount of sleep, like the other members. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, Hopie hyung followed, and soon after, we both were brushing our teeth like we were in a race. We both spit out the paste at the same time and ran back to our room without saying a word.

Jimin was dressed and headed to the bathroom to also brush his teeth. I looked at my part of the closet and got a black skinny jeans and a plain red sweater to wear. I literally had no idea what our schedule was today, but these kind of outfits would look ok in any situation I thought.

"Do you think this is ok?" Hoseok asked. "Yes, it looks good on you hyung." He was wearing blue jeans, a plain black shirt and a jacket. My eyes went to his flat stomach and I grew a bit of jealousy, why does he have to have the perfect body and I the ugly one? "Uh... why are you staring?" Hopie laughed, "but anyway. thanks, not that we'll have to wear these clothes for long."

"What kind of schedule do we have today?" I asked with curiosity, when processing what he had just said. "Pabo, we have a photoshoot. How good you forget?" He ruffled my hair. "Yes how? I told you a few days ago that I'll show them my sexy poses." Jimin came barging back into the room. "Oh" I only said.

My mood took a big turn from happy to extremely down. I covered it up with a fake smile, I didn't want them to think there is something wrong.

Why?

Why a photoshoot today?

I haven't lost weight yet.

I don't look beautiful yet!

The thoughts were racing through my head.

Am I getting crazy?

I excused myself to the bathroom and locked it. Tears found its way through my eyes once again. What did I do to deserve this?

Your existence

A voice shot through my head. "What?" I said out loud. I heard nothing else. I just stood there in the bathroom, looking at myself in the full body mirror. What was that just now?  I was certain that I heard someone's voice.

A knock was heard on the door and I got startled for a bit. "Yes?" I said. "Why are you taking so long, we are leaving in about 5 minutes." Namjoon scolded me. "I-I'm coming."

"Are you okay?" He asked afterwards when he noticed my nervousness. "I-I'm fine hyung, I just felt a bit unwell for a moment, but I'm fine now." I lied, I hated lying. but it was the only thing that I could do right now.

I quickly dried my eyes and opened the door, Namjoon was standing right in front of the door and looked at me with concern. "Are you sure you are okay now? Your eyes are a bit red." "Y-yes." I said as I went to the others as fast as I could before he could say anything else.

Not long after we were all in the van, driving to our destination I dreaded so much.

A/N:

Comments make my day^^

-Cherry