Chapter 17: Please stop

Yoongi's P.O.V

"D-did you just make yourself sick?" I said. I didn't know what to think. He really just did that?

He struggled to speak and in a mere second, he disappeared from my view. I couldn't react on time when he literally ran past me. I turned around, but he had already opened the door, making his way outside. I woke myself up and started running as well. I quickly put on some shoes and went outside.

But I couldn't see him, he had already run off.

"What's happening?" I heard Jin say who apparently followed me, concern clearly in his eyes.

"I don't even know anymore..." I said unsure.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I didn't know for how long I was running, going through corridors and small stairs until I got myself into a dead end. I gasped for breath as I leaned against the wall, slowly sitting down. Still trying to get my breathing on the right path, I hugged my knees as it was very cold. It might be April, but it was still no weather to be walking without a coat or wear no shoes; which probably is never really a good idea.

My feet looked horrible, they were slightly bleeding from the uneven tiles and were getting bluer the longer I was sitting here. I shivered multiple times and still felt out of breath. My stomach hurt from the vomiting and I also started to get my headache back.

I looked around me, I had no clue as of where I was right now. The dorm was well hidden from the fans and I hoped I didn't just ran into a neighborhood full of fans, not that they had a lot (A/N this is before 'I need you' so their fanbase wasn't as big as now). I didn't take my phone, so I couldn't google maps my location either.

Not that I wanted to get back to the dorm, that was the last thing I wanted as of now. The look Yoongi hyung gave me, it looked like he was so disappointed in me, angry. I ignored to concerned look I had also seen in his eyes.

Indeed, all the members hate you, not only Yoongi. You are such a disappointment.

They probably won't even look for you.

Look at the state of you.

How could the members even enjoy being around me, when I'm such a disappointment. Tears slowly started dripping down my cheeks.

Jin's P.O.V

"I don't even know anymore..." Yoongi said, confusion clearly present in his voice.

I slowly started to panic, he didn't even put on his shoes...

Namjoon came around the corner, asking what is happening. I looked at Yoongi and he looked back at me, then to Namjoon.

"I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that maknae-ah made himself sick just now." Yoongi looked pretty calm for the situation they were in right now.

"What?!?!" I exclaimed. I didn't expect this at all, what was Kookie doing to himself? Namjoon looked just as shocked as me, as he gasped pretty loud. "What are we going to do now?" He asked.

"We should look for him, but god knows where he is right now." Yoongi sighed.

"We should split up and look through the corridors," I said, "We should bring along the others as well, let's go in pairs."

We were out in a second, having put on our shoes while telling Hope, Tae and Jimin - who were already eavesdropping anyways – and closing the door behind us.

I was paired up with Taehyung as we made our way towards the left corridor, running.

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was so cold.

My tears had dried up and now I was staring into the wall in front of me.

It really was cold.

I kept on shivering, heck, I was shaking like an earthquake.

It was also getting pretty dark.

The dorm was in no way an option to go to. I was slowly getting up, the shaking making it hard to get on my legs. Even while standing my legs kept on trembling, may it be the cold or the fact I was starving, they hurt as well. Leaning on the wall I moved step by step, until I got the choice to go left or right. Thinking about the corridor I took on my way here, I decided to take the opposite one, which was probably the left one.

I kept on walking, stumbling many times, until I got to the end of the corridor. A road came into my view, cars passed by. The sidewalk separated from the road by trees, street lightning shining down on my face. I looked at all the cars, one by one, their headlight blinding my eyes every single time.

I stood there for what felt like an hour, emotionless, until I heard familiar voices. Jin? Taehyung? I looked behind me and locked eyes with Jin, his eyes grew big and did I see worry?

I really didn't want to face them, I saw them getting closer. I couldn't really think straight and all I wanted was run away again, and I did. But this time I didn't get all that far as my legs gave out and my sight grew dizzy. I fell down straight face and rolled onto my back. I might've hurt my head, but I couldn't feel anything at all.

I saw Jin and Taehyung getting closer, everything spinning around me. Their faces were blurry when they got to my side.

"Kookie." Jin said, worry clearly in his voice.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked, also worried.

They are not worried; can't you hear their distrust?

I don't know where it came from, but I started screaming, holding my hands against my ears, closing my eyes and kicking my legs.

"STOP, PLEASE STOP." I said, now also crying.

"Jungkook, calm down, please." I heard Jin say, as he hugged me close to him. In the mere second that I opened my eyes I saw Taehyungs shocked eyes.

Jin's arms felt safe, I stopped kicking my legs and slowly lowered my arm. The screaming was replaced by my hyperventilating breaths and sobs in between. Slowly, all energy drained away from me and I felt myself slowly going numb. As the world became black, the last thing I heard was Taehyung's sad voice, "please Kookie, we love you." And then everything was quiet.