Chapter 11: Black dots

Jungkook's P.O.V

Dance practice was very tiring, my body was completely exhausted, and we still had a couple hours to go. But the fact that dance practice stopped us from having time to eat made me happy. We had a small break again and I took this chance to get some water in my system, gulping it down in one shot as I sat down. I breathed heavily and just sitting down didn't satisfy my body at all. It wanted to lay down, but I couldn't right now.

I looked around me and saw all the other members, also, seated on the ground, they looked exhausted. They were probably more tired than me, because they were better and more hardworking than me. They have no fat to get energy from while I have tons. The break was over, and we got back to our places, starting from the start.

When dance practice was finally over at 6PM we were free to go back to the dorm and eat dinner. I told them I was going to stay here to practice some more and after convincing Jin hyung I would eat something in the cafeteria and go home on, I was free to stay.

I put on the music and started dancing the choreography. I repeated it 10 times before I fell down onto the ground out of exhaustion. My body just didn't want to go on anymore. I felt some black spots flying through my vision, I blinked a few times until they finally disappeared. Then the realization came that I didn't eat anything at all today, because I was definitely not going to eat dinner at the cafeteria, even though I promised.

It was my first time I really didn't eat anything an entire day and I felt proud. This motivated me to get up again, with a bit of struggle, I got onto my feet and started the music again. I danced the choreo another 10 times when I really couldn't go on anymore.

I felt nauseous and I trembled while I got my stuff and headed out of the studio and BigHit's building. We usually took a ride back to the dorm but because the members already left, with the car, I had two options, go by taxi or walking, of course I chose the latter.

Breathing in the fresh air made me feel a little better, but I still trembled all over my body, it was a 20- to 30-minute walk and it pretty much made me feel like I could fall over at any time. After about a quarter in, I had to stop for a bit. The black spots came into my vision again and it took a bit longer than before to get rid of it. I stood still for about 5 minutes before I could continue.

Another 10 minutes passed, and I finally got to the dorm. I pulled out my key and opened the door. It was rather silent inside, more silent than normal. I looked around the living room and also the kitchen, but nobody was there. Where was everyone?

I noticed why because when I quietly opened my room's door both my roommates were already asleep. And it only was 8AM (A/N: Not going to fix it until 2040). They probably all passed out because of the tough day of only dancing. I closed the door behind me as silent as possible, put my bag on the ground and fell onto my bed. It felt godly. But before I could fall asleep I had to write in my food-diary. A smile could be found on my face when I typed in 'nothing' at everything. O how I felt good about that.

I then turned off my phone and put it on the bedside table. And not long after I passed out.