Chapter 19: Lowest weight

Jungkook's P.O.V

With, again, the help of Hyungbin I got seated in front of Doctor Lee with only a table separating us. I must look awful, as she looked at me with more concern than before. Her constant eyes on me made me anxious, so I started playing with my fingers. There was no way I was going to look her in the eyes any longer, so the floor became much more interesting. My head pounded and when Doctor Lee started talking, I couldn't make out what she was saying until I heard the word 'eating disorder'.

"I talked to your members when you were still unconscious, they are very worried about you." She started (worried ha, you mean angry), "they told me about what they had seen, and it's suspected that you have an eating disorder."

An eating disorder? She is just saying you are fat

I really didn't know how to react, so I just stayed quiet and kept looking at the floor.

"Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" She said.

I shook my head slowly, almost not visible.

"Okay, let me start with an easy one. Do you restrict your calories?"

Lie

I shook my head, but then, confused, quickly nodded my head.

"I take that as a yes then. I already quite know this from the talks with the members, but still, do you overwork yourself? Like exercising and dancing too much."

Lie

I started sweating more and more. I was feeling so confused. I wanted to shake my head but nodded it eventually. I was ignoring the voice and it scared me to death. Anxiety crept up to me and I started shaking a bit.

"Okay, last question for now. Have you ever made yourself sick?"

Lie

I took a shaky breath and nodded my head yet again.

"Thank you for being so honest with me." I still didn't look up. "As to follow procedures, I now need to weight you. I need you to remove your hospital gown, so we can get an accurate number."

The fact of getting weighted was horrifying to me. The shaking intensified, and it became hard to breath. I looked up and stared directly in Lee's eyes. "N-No, nothing's wrong, no need to weight me." I said, almost inaudible, shaking my head what felt like a million times. And then, embarrassingly, I started sobbing. I put my hands up to my face. I wanted to die so badly, right here and then.

When the doctor approached me, I slapped her hand away from me. I didn't want to get touched. I started crying harder when she brought in the nurse Hyungbin. He held me, with strong arms, and then pulled off the gown so I was left in my underwear. I hadn't felt this small in ages. I put my own arms around me to hide my body, I didn't want them to see how fat I was.

Because of my lack of strength, I got, literally, pulled of the chair and was let to the scale in the corner of the room. Just one look at it, and I was sobbing even harder than I was and continuously screamed out no's. I did not want anyone to see how fat I was. I hugged myself harder until it started to hurt.

"Please calm down darling. Hyungbin is going to put you on the scale and I need you to stay put a bit." Doctor Lee said with the calmest voice I ever heard.

Hyungbin carried me on the scale and gave me an encouraging smile and nod. "Okay I'm going to let you go, please stay so we can see the number."

My crying slowed down and when I looked down at the number, a smile even crept on my face. 56. The lowest I had ever been. I lost 3 kg in only a few days.

---

After this whole occurrence, I was lead back to my hospital room. I laid under the white sheets, tired of all the crying. After the weight in, I was told to be put on a 3000kcal diet because I was 'underweight' (Aka overweight) She also explained that she wanted me as an inpatient, but due to the company's wishes I was to be treated as an outpatient with once a week appointments. I cried again when I heard the number 3000 and it took me a legit 30 minutes to calm down.

Right now, I felt emotionless. Just staring at the ceiling above me with cold feet and hands, until I fell asleep.

A/N:

A short chapter, but I really wanted to update! 

Thank you for reading, commenting, liking <3 

-Cherry