Chapter 14: Dizzy

Jungkook's P.O.V

My senses came back when suddenly the door of the bathroom was opened. I looked at the mess I made; my water bottle lay on the ground, water surrounding it. In the mirror I saw Yoongi looking at me. I quickly bend forward to grab my bottle, Yoongi kept looking at me with his eyes piercing my back.

I grabbed a towel to dry the ground and stopped the faucet from running. "What were you doing?" Yoongi asked me suddenly. "N-nothing hyung, I accidentally dropped my bottle.. I think."

"You think?" He questions me. I looked at him, trying to come up with words which unfortunately did not work out. "You've been in here for quite some time. We've wanted to continue practice, but you weren't there yet."

"Oh."

"Are you ok?"

"Eh... Yes." I said not very convincing.

"Really?"

"Yes hyung, trust me!" I said.

"Okay, if you say so. Come on out."

"Ok."

I followed after him. I felt quite embarrassed having stayed in there for a long time, having to face Mr. Son, probably getting scolded. We got back to the dance studio. Jin looked at me worriedly, Namjoon quite stern, Jimin and Hoseok uneasily smiled at me and Tae was just being Tae. Mr. Son looked scary.

"Why are you late?"

"I f-forgot the time."

"Don't let that happen again, ok?

"Will not do!"

In the corner of my eye I saw Yoongi whispering something to both Namjoon and Jin. I had a strong feeling it was about me. "Ok, get back to all your places, we will dance the whole song." Mr. Son ordered. We all took our places again on the ground. The music got put on and we started the choreography. The chorus part came, and I relived all the exhausting I had before. It just came right back, the dizziness, everything. I now was at the front, when I looked at the mirror I couldn't see straight, but the choreo came naturally. It wasn't until the dance break when the dizziness got a lot stronger.

We were about to start Namjoon's part when a really big dizzy spell hit me, the whole world was turning now. I stumbled and suddenly couldn't hold myself up anymore. I felt myself crashing to the floor and then it all went black.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I was just about to get into my part when I heard a loud thud besides me. The music got cut off and everyone immediately towered around the fallen. "Guys, give him some room." I said. Mr. Son came to me, "should I call for an ambulance?"

"Let me see first." I kneeled beside Jungkook to check his forehead, but it wasn't hot neither warm, it was rather cold.

I didn't want to call for an ambulance, but the hit his head made with the ground concerned me. "Just call the ambulance, I'm not sure." I told Mr. Son. Jin looked at me worried while nudging Yoongi. "Do you think it has something to do with what he was doing in the bathroom?" Jin kind of asked.

"I'm not sure but it's suspicious." I said.

"Yes it is, he had such a zoned-out expression. It looked quite scary." Yoongi butted in.

"Do you think he wasn't feeling well?" I asked.

"I don't know." Yoongi said.

"I think it's more than that." Jin stated. "He looked so out of it this entire day."

"THE AMBULANCE IS ON ITS WAY." Mr. Son yelled from the hallway. Already getting the back door ready for the paramedics. I once again looked at Jungkook, he looked ghostly white and had very dark circles under his eyes. His fragile body looked even more fragile.

I then looked up and saw Jin trying to console the other members. They were being hysterical, a bit too hysterical. Jimin was crying and V was hugging him, also crying. Hoseok was walking up and down the room looking distressed. They were all worried about their maknae.

Yoongi sat down beside me, taking Jungkook's head into his lap and started playing with his hair. He might look like a stone cold person but he actually is very caring.

The ambulance arrived. Two paramedics came walking into the studio, they took Jungkook off of Yoongi's lap and made their ways back to the ambulance. We followed after them.

"Yoongi, could you please get the others to the dorm? Me and Jin will go to the hospital." I said.

"Of course! Take care and let me know when he wakes up!"

"I will. Get some rest!"

Me and Jin quickly got the car and followed the ambulance which had already drove off.

While driving my phone began to ring, it was the manager. I handed Jin the phone: "Put it on loud speaker." He did and an angry voice could be heard.

"Why are you leaving in the car? Why did I hear a freaking ambulance? Why am I not getting notified?"

"Calm down, please. Jungkook fainted and he doesn't look very good, so he is getting taken to the hospital." I calmly said.

"Without my consult? What are you doing?"

"Is that a sin or something?" Jin angrily said back, which surprised both me and manager-nim.

"Well fine then, but try not to get noticed. I don't want any news about this matter pop up."

"We'll try." With that, Jin hang up.

"Nice." I chuckled. We never really liked that manager and it felt good to hear Jin speak back at him.

Right then I saw the hospital getting into my view.