Fairies In The Jail

A Natsu x Erza one shot

It was a few days after the incident with the fight of Natsu and Erza and today was the day Erza needed to show herself in front of the council.

"Let me go! Erza didn't do anything! I need to go and rescue her!". "Natsu. It's only the council.", Mira told the dragon slayer but it didn't seem to calm him down a little "Natsu! Just shut up already!" Lucy yelled at him but Gray told her not to. He was the only one who could maybe understand a little why he was acting like this. He knew everything.

After a while of struggling Natsu seemed to have calmed down a little and they let him go. But, knowing Natsu, he immediately ran out of the guild doors yelling "Don't worry Erza, I'm coming to save you!"

At the magic council

"And so Erza Scarlet we, the magic council Era....", the chairman started but was interrupted by a huge explosion. Erza looked behind her to see Natsu, badly compared as her walking in through the hole in the wall the explosion had created. "I am Erza you numbskulls!", he yelled and more things followed after

"Lock both of them up.",the chairman said and both Natsu and Erza were brought to jail.

"Natsu! What we're you thinking!?"
"I just wanted to save you."
"It wasn't even necessary. This whole thing was for show."
"For show!", Natsu yelled.
Erza nodded and explained him the whole thing.
"But it did make me happy that you came for me.",Erza said making Natsu blush and scratch the back of his head.
"Now Natsu. I can see in your eyes that you didn't came to save me just because we're comrades. 'cause everyone else didn't come here alongside you.", Erza asked Natsu.
"Well. Umm. It's because you're more to me than just a comrade Erza.",Natsu explained making Erza look confused.
"It's... Because I love you Erza."
Erza was shocked by Natsu's words. He loved her. Just like she did. She leaned closer to the young boy and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. Natsu was surprised. The kiss was so tender. He didn't expect it to be like this. Erza always was so violently. But now... This was a side he wasn't used to see. And he liked it...