Smoke

Something new... Navia. I'm currently in a phase where I ship Natsu x Juvia.

Natsu and Juvia had formed a couple. It had all started when Juvia started calling Natsu Natsu-sama. Everyone, especially Lucy and Gray were surprised. Juvia was always clinging to Gray and Natsu was very close to Lucy. Natsu and Juvia didn't really talk to each other as well. One time, Juvia even saw Natsu as a love rival of hers. Well. They didn't talk in the guild. But the blue haired water mage had made Natsu's heart beat faster and it was the same with Juvia. As a few months passed Natsu and Juvia were happy but they seemed to be more close friends than really a couple.

And one night; in fact the first they would spend together:

"Natsu-sama...", Juvia said hesitant "Hmm. What's wrong Juvia?", Natsu perked up "Oh and just call me Natsu.", he added with a smile. "Doesn't it feel wrong to you?", Juvia asked making Natsu look up at her questioning what she meant. "Us. Doesn't this feel wrong to you.", she asked making clear what she meant. "No. Why would I feel wrong about us. I love you and that's all there is to feel.", Natsu simply responded the question the water mage had asked "Do you... Feel wrong about us?", Natsu asked her now. He was unsure. He loved her, but... Did she love him back. "Juvia... Doesn't know. Juvia was always telling Lucy she was stealing the man Juvia loved... And now Juvia stole the man Lucy loved...", the water mage explained while her eyes watered up. Drops of water fell down and Natsu startled at her, not knowing what to do. "Juvia is raining out of her eyes.", she said. "Umm... Y-you love me right? I love you. As long as we're together nothing can stop us. Right?", Natsu said, restored from just now. "Natsu-saaaan~", Juvia said as she buried herself in Natsu's chest. Natsu hesitantly patted her back with one hand as he started taking of his scarf with the other one.

"I've never given my scarf to anyone. But I guess there's a first to everything, right?", he softly said as he wrapped it around Juvia's neck.
She looked up, her glassy eyes locked on the pink haired male.
He looked back at her, something new was seen in his eyes. Just as was in hers.

They respected each other truly and finally knew they would need each other to keep going on together. They started to truly love each other now.

Natsu saw it too and understood. He slowly leaned forward and hesitated just a little bit before pressing his lips on Juvia's. Smoke arose from their lips as they touched from the heat of Natsu's lips that created steam of Juvia's water body.

Later that night the two of them could be found sleeping in each other's arms. Juvia still wearing the scarf Natsu had given her.