Natsu... Loves Me???

Natsu x reader
Thus isn't really lovey dovey. I don't even think I'll add love. But, you know. Friendship is love too.

"Hey Mira.", I say as I walk up to the bar and order a drink. I lay my head down on the counter and Mira asks me "What's wrong y/n, you seem a bit down. What did Natsu do this time?"
"Nothing. And that's just what's wrong. If I don't do anything else than hanging around soon, I'll die from Boredness."

"Y/n. It's obvious that Natsu does this for you. You got badly injured on your previous quest. I think Natsu just wants to give you enough time to heal.",she said and I looked over to Natsu seeing him just as bored as me, his head down on a table sleeping a bit.

"Natsu might really love you, you know."

"Stop it Mira. That's not gonna work on me.",I said as I got up and walked out of the guild. "See you tomorrow Mira."

The next day

I was walking to the guild as suddenly Natsu joined me. "Good morning y/n!", he cheered making me smile. "Good morning Natsu.". Natsu jumped in front of me, causing me to stop "Hey y/n. Can I see you at the rainbow Sakura this evening around nine?"
"Huh why?", I asked surprised by his sudden question. "I can't tell you yet. But it's very important for me.", he said and blushed. Natsu... Blushed "And make sure to come alone!", he yelled while running away already.

"Natsu might really love you, you know."

"No. I don't want him to love me. I want to be friends, just friends.

I arrived at the guild and overheard Macao and Wakaba talking
"Lately Natsu is head over heels over this girl huh?"
"Yeah, he's constantly saying how much he wants to see her. It seems they're gonna meet tonight at the rainbow Sakura."
"My My, so Natsu has a crush huh?", Mira said joining the conversation as she delivered their beers.
"Having a crush is manly!", Elfman yelled
"Still. I never expected Natsu to be interested in love... or girls.",Gray also joined.

And so everyone was talking about Natsu's crush until Natsu suddenly walked in and everyone got silent. He walked over to me and slung an arm around my neck. "Yo y/n. You wanna do a quest with me and Happy?".

"I'm sorry Natsu. I have an appointment. Same for tonight.",I said and he started sulking. "I'll see what I can do.", I said and Natsu immediately cheered up. "Okay! I'll be waiting!", he yelled and ran out of the guild again.

That evening

I went to the rainbow Sakura in the park all dressed up and saw Natsu standing there waiting for me. He was actually wearing a suit. F-for me??? In His hands was a little present and he looked pretty nervous. He spotted me and a smile appeared on his face. "y/n! You came!", he yelled and hugged me. "Umm... I got this for you.", he said as he handed me the little box. I opened it and on the inside there was a beautiful necklace with little diamonds on top of it.

"Natsu... Is this?"
"Yeah. It's the expensive necklace you showed me in that shop last time. I had to save for a long time but I was able to buy it."

"You shouldn't have done this.",I said.

"Yes I should.", he said and held out his arm. I hooked mine through him and he said "Shall we go?". I nodded as I rested my head on his shoulder while we walked.

After the dinner.

"Thank you for the delicious meal Natsu. But you really shouldn't have paid everything. You already gave me that necklace.". He just smiled and wanted to walk off when I pulled him back and kissed his cheek making him blush and me too.

"Thank you Natsu."

The next day.

Natsu's pov

"y/n isn't coming anymore huh?" I asked Happy as we got on the train. The train was already leaving making me feel nauseous when it abruptly stopped again. The doors opened and y/n walked inside. "Sorry to keep you waiting guys.", she said and me and Happy chimed in unison "y/n!"

Unfortunately the train started moving again "I feel sick...", I said and y/n patted her lap. I gladly accepted her offer and rested my head on her lap.

"Thank you y/n"