Break Up

Hey guys. In this chapter I wrote boy/girlfriend or boyfriend/girlfriend. Because I don't know who might be reading this chapter and what your sexual orientation is. The name of your boy/girlfriend is something you choose yourself. But I recommend you take the name of your ex or someone you hate. Have fun reading this.

"Hey y/n, is you're boyfriend/girlfriend gonna make us wait much longer or what?", Natsu asked clearly annoyed while his stomach grumbled. "Just wait a little longer please. I'm sure (boy/girlfriend's name) will show up soon.". Natsu sighed and sat down on the grass, legs crossed.

Natsu's pov

Finally after letting us wait half an hour (boy/girlfriend's name) showed up. Y/n ran up to him/her and hugged him/her. Damn why does he/she gets y/n's love and attention. I would be much better for her.

"Guys. This is (boy/girlfriend's name)", y/n said and I tch'ed making Erza hit me. I rubbed the place she had hit me while everyone was saying who they were. When it was my turn I just ignored him making Erza glare at me "I'm Natsu.", I said and walked inside the restaurant.

After we ate Erza said to (boy/girlfriend's name) "It was nice to finally meet y/n's boy/girlfriend.". He/she answered "boy/girlfriend? Why would I be y/n's boy/girlfriend? She's a mage. I hate mages. We're just friends. No, not even that. I just came because it's polite. I hate mages."

At this y/n's eyes teared up. How could he/she. From the looks of it he/she didn't even regret what he/she had said. He/She didn't even regret making y/n cry. I couldn't stand him/her anymore "You. Apologize to y/n. Now!" I yelled making him/her shiver in fear. I walked up to him/her and punched him/her away from here. Away from y/n.

"Natsu...", y/n said as she stood up and... ran right past me. 'Did I do anything... wrong?', I thought as I walked home, thinking about what happened.

Later that night it started snowing heavily and I went to y/n's house. It was past midnight already so I wasn't surprised when I saw her sleeping through her bedroom window. I knocked on the window making her wake up slowly. When she saw me she quickly opened the window. "Natsu!? What are you doing outside? It's freezing!" she yelled and I got her jacket. I wrapped my scarf in front of her eyes like a blindfold and carried her to the place that was just gorgeous when it's covered in snow. Just as gorgeous as y/n's (eye colour) eyes.

When we had arrived I set her down on the now snow covered floor and sat down next to her. She pushed the scarf down and looked at me, waiting until I said something.

"Y/n, I... I'm sorry."

"For what? Saying those thing, punching (boy/girlfriend's name) and kidnapping me?"
"Yeah..."

"I don't mind.",she said, which surprised me. "What do you mean?"

"Well. I didn't really love (boy/girlfriend's name) that much either way. But... I always was too chicken too say it. I was just shocked by what happened."
"I know how you feel.",I answered. "I, too, an too chicken to tell this certain girl how I feel.", I told her and she looked down, obviously not understanding that girl was her. "I'm too scared for rejection."

"Don't be Natsu. I'm sure this girl won't reject you.",she said. "Really?!", I said cheering up and she nodded. "Well then. I love you y/n.", I said and regretted immediately after because of how she looked at me. She buried her head in my chest "Me too.", she said quietly, but I heard it.

Later that night, we'll morning already, I brought y/n home. I ruffled her hair and left for my own house. Even though I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore being pumped up as I was.

I had a girlfriend. And not just anyone. Y/n l/n was my girlfriend.

I yawned and fell asleep quicker than I imagined as I drifted off to a place my biggest dreams became reality.