I Care About You... Y/n

In this chapter you are someone who thinks nobody cares about you and everyone hates you and nobody would even notice if you would be gone... Dark thoughts...

Y/n's pov

'Another day at this guild. Another day suffering. Another day of pain. I can't take it anymore. I really can't take it', I think as I fight the tears that are threatening to fall.

Natsu's pov

Y/n... Why is she so down. When we were kids she was the happiest person I knew. She was so sweet and kind. But after that one quest she had insisted on taking alone it had all changed. She wasn't happy anymore. She wasn't cheery. She abandoned me and didn't talk to me anymore. If I tried to talk to her, she would just walk away. I only want my friend back...

I walked up to her and sat down next to her. "You y/n!", I said and smiled at her. She only looked up with glazed eyes and excused herself as she ran out of the guild.

Y/n's pov

I can't take it anymore. After that quest it was all clear to me. All those friendships I had in this last year's were fake. They were only using me. I knew it was right when most of the guild gave up on me after a few months. But Natsu... He was still trying to use me. He was still trying to do friendly so he could use me again. But I wouldn't fall for it this time. Nobody cared for me anyway.

I had thought this over for about a hundred, maybe even a thousand times. It seemed the only right option. Making an end to it. To my life. To everything. Nobody cared for me. They could just start using someone else. Not me anymore. I ran into my home and locked the door. Closed all the windows and curtains and took a big kitchen knife. I was ready for it. Or so I thought. I ended up just sitting on my bed, my hands shaking as I held the knife in front of me.

Natsu's pov

Y/n had ran away. Again. I was really worried about her. What on earth made her change like that. I wanted the old y/n back. I ran to her home and searched for an open window. There was always at least one window open. Y/n needed fresh air, the sky mage she was. When I found no single window opened a dream all the curtains closed I started worrying. What on earth was she doing? I knocked the door. "y/n? Are you on there?"

Y/n's pov

"Y/n? Are you in the?", I heard Natsu voice as he knocked the door. "Go away! I have no business with you! I'm doing more important things right now.", I yelled

Natsu's pov

I had a slight idea of what she might be doing and I didn't like the idea. I threw my whole weight into the door until it broke. I rushed over to her bedroom and saw her sitting on her bed, in her shaking hands a large kitchen knife as she stared in shock at it. I jumped on top of her, taking the kitchen knife from her and throwing it away somewhere I hugged her close. "What we're you trying to do y/n?", I asked.

"It's not like you would've noticed if I didn't show up at the guild tomorrow.",she said and I hugged her even closer. "I would. I care for you. I'm your friend.", I said. She started crying and I kept hugging her. "You scared me. Promise me you won't do anything like that again. Okay?", she nodded and I stared into her eyes. "I Care for you. Very much. I love you.", I said and placed a brief kiss on her lips.

This is the result of watching the last episode of Sword Art Online II