Three Times. But Never Again

This is for Chocolatechip598. She requested it. I already had this done a while but forgot to update it

Before I got married to Natsu I had Natsu and Happy to take care of. They were my boys.
Right now we're almost 7 years further and I have four boys to take care of:
Happy, Natsu and our two sons Lucas and Robin.
I'm currently pregnant with our third baby and I secretly hope it will be a girl.

"Natsu! Bring me some more Skittles!", I demanded Natsu. "I can't y/n. You ate them all.", he answered sticking his head out from the bathroom where he was giving Lucas and Robin a bath. "What do you mean?! You saying I'm fat?!" "No No y/n, not at all. But, you shouldn't yell so much."

"I I'm sorry Natsu. I'm always yelling at you. Please don't leave me.",I begged him as tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Aah y/n please don't cry. You know I can't stand to see you cry.", he said as he ran to the cough where I was resting to hug me. I suddenly threw him off me and ran into the separate toilet. I shove my head in the toilet and felt the contents of my stomach move up my throat. Natsu was holding my hair back and rubbing my back, whispering sweet nothings in my ear "It's gonna be alright y/n. And I won't leave you."

After what felt like an eternity Natsu helped me go back to the living room and went back to the kids.

When the kids were bathed Natsu walked over to me to check on me and I said "Natsu~ my back hurts." and Natsu gave me a massage.

Natsu's pov

We were nearing the end of the pregnancy and when we were at the guild y/n's water suddenly broke. I panicked bug was calmed down by Mira and Wendy. They would do it. I carried y/n to the infirmary and placed her on the bed. I sat down on a chair next to her and held her hand. Although she was crushing my hand, I didn't complain. She was going through worse pain right now.

"AAH! Natsu! I swear to Mavis! I'm never having a kid again! You're gonna need to learn to keep it in your pants! AAH!"

I blushed and Mira giggled. "Y/n, I can see the head. Just a few more pushes.", Wendy said after a good three hours of giving birth.

Finally the new baby was born "It's a girl.", Wendy said as she handed me the newborn girl.

I walked out of the infirmary and showed her to everyone. Erza walked up to me and ruffled my Hair as if I was a little kid. "I always knew you would grow up into a fine young man.", she said as she clashed my head against her Armor.