I'll Give You Everything

Natsu ran to her room as quickly as possible. His best friend y/n (last name) was in the hospital. She suddenly fell to the ground in the guild. He threw open the door and saw her lifeless body "Y/n.", he said.

A doctor came in and told him everything "her body is weak. Like she hasn't been eating in a few weeks. Do you know of anything about that?", the doctor asked and Natsu answered "Well I haven't see her eating in three weeks but she looked healthy.", Natsu said with a realisation of what was going on. "And the girl's heart is weak. Next time this happens she'll die if we don't get a donor quick."

After that the doctor left. Natsu sat down on the chair next to  the bed and held her hand. After a few hours she woke up "Y/n. Have you been eating the last few weeks?", he asked her. "The truth? Not really. Not that anyone cares. I'm fat and no one will talk to me like that." "That's not true! I'm talking to you! And I liked the old y/n better!", Natsu yelled. "Well. That's too bad for you! Cause she isn't coming back!", she yelled back and Natsu got up and stomped outside. When he met with the doctor he said "I'll be her donor."

"Sir. You do know that you'll...", the doctor warned Natsu
"I know I'll die. I'll do it for her. I'll see you tomorrow.", Natsu said and without that the doctor could possibly protest Natsu walked outside. That evening, in fact his last evening ever he wrote a letter for y/n.

The next day before the operation he handed the letter to the doctor "Can you give her this when she wakes up.", he asked. The doctor nodded and rolled him into the operation room.

A few days later y/n had woken up from her operation and was awake enough to communicate with others. Natsu hadn't visited her though. "Doctor. Do you know anything about the pink haired guy that was here before the operation. He hasn't visited me ever since."

"He won't visit you anymore.", the doctor said and y/n got angry "But he did give me this.", he said and handed her the letter

Hey y/n,

I won't be visiting you for a while.
I'm sorry it had to end in an argument. I'm really sorry for all that.
I was never able to tell you how much I love you in the end. Gray did win the bet after all. Hehe...

But don't worry. I'll always be with you.
You still know how you were saying that I always forgot your birthday and never gave you any presents. It's not something like a ring or a necklace but I hope your happy with my present.

From the moment they told me you would die if you didn't get a donor soon I was doubting what I should do. I decided to be your donor. So you'll be carrying my heart with you. I hope that you'll be able to love someone else now 'cause my heart could only ever love you.

Before I'll go you'll have to promise me one thing.

You'll have to start eating again. Otherwise it'll all be for nothing. That would be a waste, wouldn't it.

Now... Get better soon y/n...

Don't forget I love you,
Natsu

"I promise I'll start eating and that I'll get better. Natsu..."