Drunk

It had been a while since the guild had thrown a party so everyone was going all out. Natsu, however, had just returned from his quest with Happy and was surprised to find the guild partying. He had settled down with Gray, Erza and y/n and ordered himself a beer too.

When it got late and Happy had fallen asleep in Natsu's lap already, Mirajane tapped Natsu on his shoulder and asked "Could you take y/n home. She's pretty drunk.". Natsu looked over to y/n and saw her laughing and cheering with some other guild members. "Sure" He answered. He took Happy in his arms and walked towards y/n. "Hey y/n. How about I get you home?", Natsu asked and y/n whined "What! Now already!?". Natsu wasn't in for her whining and dragged her out of the guild. The walk to y/n's home was pretty quiet until they reached her home

"Goodnight y/n.", Natsu said as he started to walked away, only to be pulled back by someone pulling on his Scarf. "Y/n! What the-!?", Natsu asked confused. "You have suck a cute face Natsu.", she said, making Natsu blush hard. "Umm y/n..."

Natsu was confused. Y/n never acted like this. Y/n suddenly pulled his Scarf down so Natsu was on her height now. She kissed him hard and Natsu got weak on his legs for a moment but kissed back after a while.

Natsu melted as her big (eye colour) eyes stared into his onyx ones. Y/n pulled Natsu with her inside "Y/n! I... I should be heading home. Happy is-", his sentence was once more cut off by her lips. He managed to put Happy down somewhere before being pulled somewhere by y/n.

He was pushed down on her fluffy bed and she kissed him again. "Y/n, we need to stop!", Natsu told her but in was no use. She was too drunk. "Y/n~", Natsu surprisingly moaned as y/n's knee caressed his crotch.

"Y/n. This is too much. Please stop.", Natsu begged.

Y/n looked at Natsu. She smeared she didn't drink that much. Yet here she was, trying to make out which Natsu was the real one. When she had finally made out which Natsu it was, she reached for his pants. She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Then she reached inside of his underwear and felt his length pressing against the fabric. "Y/n. Stop! This is embarrassing.", Natsu told her but she didn't listen. She got his member out of his underwear and it stood up, big and swollen.

"Whoa! Natsu has a big one!", y/n chimed and wrapped her hand around the swollen member. "Ahn~ y/n... Please...", he begged for her to stop. He wouldn't live another day if Erza discovered this. And the teasing would never and if it was Gray.

Tears welled up in y/n's eyes "Natsu doesn't like me!", she cried out but Natsu silenced her by placing a hand on her mouth "Be quiet. Happy is sleeping.", he whispered.

Y/n pushed Natsu back on the mattress and told him "Just lay back and relax Natsu. After all, you don't mind being close to me, right?" "This is too close y/n!", Natsu told her. "Why is Natsu lying?", she giggled and reached underneath her skirt and suddenly threw her underwear somewhere in the room.

She attacked Natsu's lips once more and much to her surprise he kissed back this time. Maybe he was starting to enjoy this after all. However, when she settled herself down on his member, enclosing all of the length in her soft, inner heat, he broke the kiss and looked troubled again.

Natsu wanted this. But now now, not while y/n was drunk. She started moving her hips and it felt like everything in his head stopped working at once. Drunk or not, this felt amazing. "Fuck this. Fuck everything!", Natsu yelled and turned her so he was now on top.

He started thrusting his cook inside of her, hard and fast. "Natsu!", she moaned. Natsu went faster until he found a steady rhythm that he could sustain. "Guh! This is... So... Good!", Natsu said, his voice going high at the end, filled with pleasure.

Meanwhile Happy had woken up by the noises the two of them were making and peeked through the door. He saw the two of Natsu on top of y/n and the two moving in sync. He heard their moans and groans and decided to let them have their fun.

Natsu clutched y/n tighter to his body as he felt the end was near. He wished that he could have been able to hold it longer but he just couldn't anymore. He pushed in balls-deep and shot off the white substance. "Come on Natsu. Just a little more... Closer", y/n begged. Natsu had gotten soft again so he thrusted his fingers in and curled them up until she came too.

Natsu rolled off of her and immediately fell asleep, drained by the quest he had done earlier and his recent activities.