The Little White Box

Natsu x reader

I had pulled Natsu with me on a shopping trip in Magnolia. When it was getting late and he was walking me home we passed a jewellery shop. Something caught my eye and I ran to see it. Natsu was standing right behind me and saw me getting disappointed "It's way to expensive. I really liked it though.". He patted my head "How about we do a few quests then?". I cheered and we walked home.

A few weeks later I was having a picknick with Natsu in the park for my birthday when he suddenly got a little whit box out of his pocket. "Here's my present for you.". I took the little box and opened it. What was inside made me tear up. It was the necklace I had seen the other day.

It was a little dragon shaped necklace with red diamonds for eyes. "But how. This was so expensive." "I've been going on jobs non stop. I have one myself too.", he said as he showed me the necklace that was partly underneath his scarf. He did the necklace around my neck but when we wanted to part our necklaces were stuck in one another causing us to fly back into each other. Our heads and lips collide and all I could do was blush madly. "Love ya.", Natsu still said before he kissed me again.