heejake

Jake was just roaming in his palace. People in the palace were bowing at him , while he cross them .

He feels like something was going to happen today , but what ? . He was aimlessly walking around the garden , Inhaling the freshness there , suddenly he heard a voice calling him , he know who's it, so he didn't turn around .

" Hey bro " Felix called him .

" Did you forget that , u need to go to Lee kingdom today ? " Questioned Felix .

" So "

" Don't ' so' me , now come on hurry up "

" But hyung , I don't want to go there , I don't have any business in Lee kingdom" argued Jake .

" You do have , father want you to know about humans , before u ask why I am not coming , cuz I interact with human , but u don't . You know now , humans and vampire were friends not enemies like olden days . I know ur human friend betrayed u by saying your were about to our enemies when the war happens

But not all the humans were like him , human accepted as after knowing we drink blood from them , then why can't u give them a chance bro , just try once then we won't force you about this and u should know Lee kingdom have close relation with us , they were one of the few human kingdom which helped as in war. So u r safe there and king Lee will arrange everything u wanted in his palace ,cuz u r staying in palace" advised Felix.

Jake can't argue with him , he know he can't trust human easily after his human friend betrayal , but he thought to give it a try after his hyung's word .

" Ok hyung I will try , but if didn't go well u should not force me after that "

" I am damn sure it will go well ,but if not , I won't force you after that" promised Felix .

" ok hyung , I am going to pack my thing " Jake walked away.

In Lee kingdom Jake was welcomed very warmly . He was introduced to the family members , they were very welcoming . Like him and his hyung ,here also two brothers were there , elder brother Jungkook , younger brother heeseung . He only saw older and the younger was no were to be seen .

He was having dinner with Lee family . One person came there , started to have dinner with them , he can't take eye of him . Damn, man looks so good . The person introduced himself as younger member of the family , said he had meeting so he was not there when he arrived .

 The person introduced himself as younger member of the family , said he had meeting so he was not there when he arrived

Heeseung know about Jake , how much he hate human , but one thing he dunno that Jake being so hot .

After dinner Jake was sitting in garden . Younger prince also sat near him . They both sat there in complete silence. It didn't feel awkward.

" Do u like here ? " asked heeseung

Jake didn't utter anything , he just sat their in silence . After not getting response heeseung didn't asked any thing to him .

Heeseung feels heavy on his shoulder and saw Jake was sleeping on his shoulder . He know jake don't trust anyone easily mostly human , but seeing Jake sleeping on his shoulder give some responsibility , not to betray his trust.

Heeseung can feel Jake breath on his neck and trace of lip , jake's snakes his arm around his waist , keeping him close to him .

" Cotton candy " Jake murmurs on his neck .

Heeseung confused, " cotton candy , were"

" You" jack murmur against his neck.

Heeseung frown" Hey I am full grown up human being , not cotton candy"

" Shuh"Jake finger stopped him from taking further." U talk to much "

" I don't " murmur against Jake's finger .

"Thanks"

Heeseung confused, " why ?"

Jake confessed " during war time my human friend betrayed me by saying my were about to my enemies , I was injured badly by them . I know , I not going to die in the hands of them neither I am to week to fight back .

One masked man came there , he fought with the enemies for me . I dunno who he was , but he smells like cotton candy " Jake came out of heeseung neck ,at the same time heeseung turn towards Jake , their face were so close , even they can count the eyelashes of eachother .

Heeseung can feel Jake's breath near his lips

Jake whisper " why did u help me "

Heeseung said nothing , the arm around his waist tightened , there was no space between them " I dunno why I helped you , I was not even in war , but my heart says me to go their .

When I came their , u was bleeding very badly , my instinct thought to help u , so I helped u " whisper against Jake's lip .

Jake brushes his lip on heeseung cheek ,in sensation heeseung closes his eyes . " When I first saw you in dinner , I had a doubt , now I am confirmed it you , who helped me .

Traces his lip to neck , " ok , now say the truth, why r u letting me to touch you , well I heard people saying that their younger prince don't like skin ship , but u let be touch u so intimately " Jake asked in his deep voice , which send shiver to his spine .

Jake unbutton heeseung shirt but only two buttons , push the shirt slightly of his shoulder , shake his hand under the shirt and hold his bare waist

Feeling the hand on his bare skin , heeseung got goosebumps all over his body .

" I got a little crush on you , when I heard about sim's younger vampire prince . How he was so brave , even when u don't like human , you didn't disrespect or hurt them ", whisper breathly against Jake's hair.

Jake pulled heeseung to straddle on him , hold him close to him by holding each side of his hip ." I dunno what I feel towards you , but I like to try it with you"

Heeseung peeked happily from Jake's neck " So boyfriend ? "

Jake softly chuckle "Boyfriend"

Heeseung delighted , pressed his lip on Jake's , their passionate kissing turn in to hungry . They both were fighting for dominance, but Jake won it by biting heeseung's lower lip .

They forgotten that they were in garden , some one cleared their throat behind them .

" I think u guys should continue it on your bed " Jungkook said by averting their gaze and walked away by yelling "you have growned my little brother "

Heeseung feels embarassed that his hyung caught him and jake in intimate movement and mostly his appear were not in proper way. His shirt was of shoulder and bottom of the shirt ride up to his waist .

"How I am going to face my hyung" groaned heeseung

" With your face " Jake said while fixing heeseung shirt properly.

" Ja Ahhh " Jake scooped heeseung in his arm

" Jake , put me down , I can walk " he wiggle in Jake's hold .

Jake just peck his lip

Heeseung blinked few time and sigh . He just rest his head on his shoulder .

Jake took heeseung to the room . They both fresh up one by one , changed their clothes and both slept while cuddling.

End

Done .....