heehoon

Sunghoon dramatically falls on the bed , " I am going to fail today's interview"

Heeseung nonchalantly" then it will become five "

" It's not my problem, that I don't like the people who interviewed me in previous interview" sunghoon defend himself .

Heeseung gave one look like " r u kidding me "

Sunghoon just shrugged for that

Heeseung adviced , " if you don't like to work under anyone , then start one small business on your own "

Sunghoon thought for few minutes, " it's good idea , but how to start "

Heeseung shrugs , " you will find a way "

Sunghoon was like " if I had a way , why I am asking you" narrowed his eyebrows to heeseung.

Heeseung didn't give damn about him , minding his own business, he had his own studio , was working in a music industry

Now he was doing some music track for his next project .

Heeseung didn't hears any sound from sunghoon , he turns and saw , sunghoon was doing something in his mobile , like his life was depending on it , and it didn't give any good feelings for him

Heeseung clears his throat, " I dunno what you are doing now , but I am sure it will cause trouble for me , so whatever you are going to ask me , my answer will be no "

Sunghoon shrugs , " let's see about that later"

Heeseung shake his head and started to do his work , while praying to God whoever there to save him .

Sunghoon satisfied with his work , kept his phone on the bed , get up and walks straight to heeseung table .

He put his hands on heeseung shoulder and sweetly calls " love " , yes you see they were roomies slash bestfriend slash boyfriend .

Heeseung shake hoon's hand from his shoulder," no I am not doing it "

" Hey , I didn't even said anything"

Heeseung shake his head, " but I know, whatever you was going to ask me , my answer will be same it's No " .

" Now , go outside and distrub other , shoo " heeseung said while doing hand action.

" Yaa , I am not some kind of dog to shoo me " offend sunghoon .

Sunghoon grab heeseung, lead him to bed

Sunghoon sat on bed and tap his leg for heeseung.

Heeseung didn't sat ,so sunghoon pulls him and he fall on his lap with Yelp .

"Heyyyy "

Sunghoon secured heeseung in his arms , "now listen carefully , I want to try something in photography , for that I have to start my own business Instagram account to upload pictures , I need your help in that

you going to be muse for me " . " But"

" Shu , I didn't complete , I am not going to take pictures of your face , so one will know it's you " completed sunghoon.

" So , what are you saying hyung" sneak his arm under heeseung top , caressing his soft tummy , started to give wet kisses on his neck . heeseung tilt his neck for more access for sunghoon .

Heeseung pushed sunghoon on bed , he got on his top , he snuggled in sunghoon neck ,"ok , u should be carefull in not showing my face"

Sunghoon tightly hold him " sure sweetheart"