heesun - Office romance (1)

Request by Ethereal_Hees

Heeseung was from middle class family, his family dead in a car accident after that he lived with his aunty's house .

His aunty family were not bad but also nor good so after completing his college he came out of that house and now living separately in a small flat , he brought it with his whole life savings .

Now he was searching for a job for his expenses .

He has some experience in companies so it was not his first job .

To his luck he got secretary position in kim company .

It was his first day as secretary in kim company

He nervously enter inside and great the person on his way to ceo office .

Before knocking the door he took a deep breath , here goes nothing .

He knock slightly and Heard a faint permission for him to enter .

He enter inside and saw a beautiful man was sitting in ceo's chair instead of a old man .

Seeing his confusion face the man answer," you will be my secretary not for my father cuz he step down from his position "

Heeseung blink ," ohh ok sir " .

" I'm Kim sunoo " said the man " my father's secretary will guide you , after getting information from her we can discuss about our duties "

Heeseung nod ," yes sir " like that
Sunoo gone back to his work on his laptop" you may leave now " .

Heeseung bowed and left .

He was working under sunoo for six months now , both become comfortable with eachother

later they came to know that heeseung was elder between them so sunoo started to call him hyung sometimes .

In the mean time both of them develops a tiny crush on eachother but didn't had the guts to express their feelings.

That's why now sunoo was shooting daggers to the direction were one random stranger was flirting with his hyung , they were celebrating their success in a famous bar .