heeseung centric - vampires

Request bySathychandran4

After college heeseung and his friend were sitting in cafe and chit-chatting  .

Out of nowhere beomgyu asked ," Do you guys believe in vampires ? "

"Mythological creature ?" asked I .N .

" Yae ".

" I don't think it's real " said while sipping his drink .

Jimin said," I know this place where the rumour said vampire were there " .

Beomgyu beams ," really !! Can we go there ? " .

" Yae we can , let me search about the place " and he took his phone out to search .

" Heeseung ? ".

Being his name called he lift his head from his book which was currently addicted to .

They were giving him a look like not again .

Heeseung sheepishly ," sorry " he closed his book and kept a book mark on were he stoped ,"  what u were talking about ?"  asked softly .

They can't get angry at him when he was being sweetheart , jimin shake his head for being whipped for his friend ," we planned to go to vampire place - wait let me complete we dunno whether it's true or not , we can just go there and figure it out "

Beomgyu eagerly ," r u in ? "

Heeseung was a book addict so he had read many mythological stories , but this was different .

He was addict but not dumb to differentiate fictional and non fictional . let's see .

" Ok , I am down "

The three of them beams hearing his approval .

Now they were standing near the so called bungalow .

They said it was bungalow but it was a huge fucking palace .

When they step inside , they feel the wind was blowing fastly .

It gives a goosebumps to them and they try to warm themselves with their own arm by wrapping around them .

Heeseung feels like some one was watching him .

The palace was so clean like people were living inside .

While walking all four of them went different direction without realising it .

Heeseung turn and saw know one were there " where did they went ? - maybe roaming inside " .

He walk to the upstairs , in wall their was a may  portraits were hang on the wall