hee centric - Arrange marriage (2-end)

You brats asked this , so here u go 🙂 don't except me to  be generous every time ok 😑

The party was successfully completed without any drama . Just pranks .

Throughout the party his any one of the husbands will be attached to his hip , did he mind it ? Not even a one bit .

After the party their relationship didn't goes smoothly, they fought with eachother , won't be properly talking with eachother for weeks except regarding about work .

Their ego , anger , jealousy everything they faced in the upcoming days .

Later they thought it will be best if their relationship starts with some basement .

So they start with friendship , then slowly they started to about their emotions and giving important to others emotions to .

Giving space if they needed .

Next they started to court eachother.

After  five months they know it was time to enter into their marriage life , during these days they only kissed on forehead or cheeks  .

Heeseung was in his room , after changing in to night wear , now doing his night routine .

While applying body lotion on his hands his husband's also came they smile at him he also return it .

They all of went to ready for their night .

When they came out , they were only wearing bathrobe , he saw them their hair was dripping water .

" Does any fashion show was going on? , go and change " he said them with smile playing on his lips .

They nod and went to change , but one brat want to disturb him.

Heeseung didn't know that niki didn't went to change .

Heeseung slightly moved his dress from one side of his shoulder and started to apply lotion their .

He feel a warm breath near his neck , he startled a little and saw niki was behind him through mirror, he try to cover his shoulder but niki stops him .

" Ni..ki " he stutter .

Niki Shake his head while shaking drops was water splash on heeseung .

" Niki you will catch cold " heeseung hurryly getup from his seat and went to take towel for drying niki's hair .

Niki saw his hurry burry and smile softly at him .

Heeseung grab his wrist and pull him towards their bed and make him sit on mattress , heeseung started to dry his hair with towel .

Niki was admiring him at the same time others aslo came near them .

Sunoo frown ," today niki pamper day ? , I  guess it was " , niki show his tongue towards him .

Sunghoon came behind heeseung and back hugged him , feeling sunghoon behind him heeseung stopped what he was doing .

In between this he forgot that he didn't put his dress proper .

Heeseung feels sunghoon chin on his bare shoulder

" Hoo...n " he stammer when he feels sunghoon's lips on his bare shoulder .

" Honey " sunghoon called him , in this moment niki went to dress himself .

" Mm "

" U smell good " and suck on his shoulder, it was new feeling for heeseung but he was not going to say that he was not enjoying it .

Sunghoon turn him towards him and cradle his face in his palm ," can I ? " While looking at his lips .

Heeseung gulps , unconsciously bite  his lower lip  and softly murmur," yes ".

Hearing his consent sunghoon smile and lean towards him who also lean towards him .

When their lip touches they both didn't move they just want to feel eachother lip on them and sighs in content .

Heeseung slowly move his lip and was followed by sunghoon, hoon suck his lower lip and upper lip , later he pull his lip in between his teeth and suck on .

Sunghoon lick his lip for permission and grantly heeseung opens his mouth slightly and invite sunghoon tongue inside his sweet cave their sweet kiss turn in to messy .

Sunghoon was devouring his husband who was willingly gone plaint in his mercy .

Inbetween heeseung feels a hand around his waist , he know who was it , when the arm tighten around him he moan," jay " .

sunghoon turn heeseung towards jay way and now heeseung back was against hoon's chest .

Heeseung was in  daze after the makeout session his knees were going week if there is no hold around his waist now he will be  kissing the ground .

Jay ask ," may I ?".

Heeseung can't form a coherent words ,so he just nod .

With in a second he was attached by his husband he was totally devouring him it was not sweat start but he was loving this aggressiveness .

Now in sunghoon place jungwon was there , while jay started to give hickey's on his exposed neck heeseung put his head on jungwon shoulder .

Jungwon rotate hyung in his hold and roughly grab his waist pull him against his chest , on rough pull heeseung whimper " won "

" Hi kitten, can I ?"and a smirk was playing on his lips like he know what he was doing to his hyung .

Heeseung cheeks flush because of his name calling and nod his head feeling lightheaded , there was zoo inside his tummy .

Jungwon attached him with roughness and bit and suck on his lips , his hand travel from his waist to arse and gave a rough squeeze in this rough treatment heeseung moan and opened his mouth , taking this as his chance jungwon enter his tongue inside and bite on hyung's tongue and suck on it , their saliva was dripping side but no on cares .

Heeseung mouth was open,  tougue was outside and jungwon was sucking on it .

Sunoo came back and asked," may I ? "

Heeseung was getting frustration because of continuous asking permission and with slight slur in his words because of feelings lightheaded and said ," just do what you  want don't ask permission ".

Sunoo smirk ," ok angel ". and pull his pajama pant down .

Heeseung eyewidened," sunoo !!".

" U asked it "

Sunoo started to palm his front inside his boxer .

Jake took jungwon place and smile softly at him ," hi , prince" and kissed him and his hand was squeezing heeseung's bare ass .

With loud moan heeseung came in Sunoo's hand , after his one orgasm heeseung fall on jake .

Niki amused," did he fall asleep with in one orgasm ? " .

Jake saw heeseung was sleeping on him with mouth slightly parted ," I think " .

Sunoo took heeseung in his arm and announce," u guys go to bed , I will change his dress " .

One by one they all gave their husband a kiss on his forehead and went to bed not before every one receiving a kisses from each other .