heeseung centric - heat ( 2-end 🔞 )

Heeseung was sleeping in his room after lots of struggle because of his lower abdomen pain .

Boys gather around in the living room .

No one utter anything , now only they were basically thinking after the incident happened in the meeting room .

Jake came out of his confusion state ,"hyung omega ? " .

Sunoo nod ," it seems like that " .

Jungwon shake his head in disbelieve ,"now I know why my wolf was being possessive and protective towards hyung "

Suddenly they smell a strong cotton candy smell .

They all went to heeseung room , who was clutching his stomach and whimpering there .

Jay came towards him and sat near the bed and crawl to him , softly," hyung " brushes the bangs from his sweaty forehead .

Hyung only whimper as response feeling the cold hand on his warm head , he leans to that touches .

Heeseung groans feeling slick leaking from his bottom .

Smelling the slick in air alpha growls and there eyes turn to red there alpha was trying to come out and claim their omega .

But they controlled there inner self .

Sunoo came towards him , scenseing alpha in his bed heeseung opened his eyes .

They were mesmerized by seeing their hyungs eye , it was ocean blue eyes and sparkling because of tears .

Jay was in daze after seeing his hyung's eye ," it's his omega not heeseung " .

Boys were standing in daze , theirs hyung was glowing .

In the middle of gawking they hear a soft voice .

" Up " .

Jay was near him so he hears his mellifluous voice clearly .

Jay asked him ," You want to sit upright?" .

Heeseung's doe ocean eye meet his hazel one and slightly nod to him with so much innocence .

Jay chuckle at that his hyung was being soo cute .

He lift him now heeseung was leaning back to the headboard .

Jay feels hand on his , he look at him heeseung flutter his eyelashes to him .

" What ? " ,amused

Heeseung whine .

Boys were amused to see his cute side , when he was acting like alpha he was naturally cute but he don't like to behave like one , but now it was coming out of him naturally .

Jay was not paying attention to him so he calls ," ki " .

Niki blink his eyes cautiously ," yes " .

Heeseung innocently ," want ? " .

Niki was confused he came and sat near heeseung leg ," what u want ? "

Heeseung innocently ," dick" . while looking at his lower part , niki subconsciously hide his pride with his hand .

All the boys choke on their saliva , they didn't know hyung's Omega can be shameless .

Jungwon came towards him and take him face his hand lovingly who lean to his touches like a kitten ," we can't do that while you was in heat hyung " heeseung want to interrupt him but jungwon didn't allow him ,"you was not in your correct State of mind to thing that , so we can cuddle you and do other things but not that , okk " .