heesun - office romance (2-end )

It been three months , after that night their interaction become more close , yes sunoo didn't remember the night but he feels like something happened on that night because while bathing he feels an burning sensation on his back , only to see many nail marks there .so he know something happened .

He was working in his laptop , heeseung enter inside with tab and announcing his schedules for the day .

While heeseung was saying sunoo was only looking at him with soft gaze he feels like heeseung was glowing .

He also notice sometimes heeseung was giggling and next moment being moody .

" Heyyy !! " Here goes .

Sunoo gaze at him ," yes ?".

Heeseung keep his hand on his waist like a tired dad ," r u even listening ? - no u are not , wow super fantastic .... " His nagging continues .

Sunoo get up from his seat and went to his nagging hyung , he put his hand on hyung's back head and pull him to his chest .

Heeseung nagging muffled in his clothes .

" Why so grumpy hyung ? " softly caressing his head.

Heeseung huff against him and suddenly his mood sullen ," dunno " defeated tone , he also know that his mood was changing drastically to time to time and it was irritating him to the core .

Heeseung was playing with Sunoo's vest button suddenly he peek up to him with his Bambi eyes , with so much innocence and it was shining " what you want ? ".

Heeseung mock offence ," what you mean , what I want ? ".

Sunoo's expression didn't vary at his dramatic show .

Before heeseung can say something he rushed to bathroom while keeping his hand on his mouth .

Sunoo  followed behind him , heeseung vomit everything , he feels like vomitting but nothing came , this full time Sunoo was rubbing his back as comforting .

Next moment sunoo has arm full of faint heeseung .

He panicked lightly, he lift him bridal style and carefully laid him on the couch and called his personal doctor .

When heeseung wakeup he was not in office rather he was lying on Sunoo's bed .

Before he can call sunoo to ask what happened , the room door open sunoo enters with fruits in his hand . But what he notice the most was Sunoo's expression it was blank .

He want to ask what happened but have no gut to open his mouth after  seeing the younger man's expression he dunno why he was feeling timid and vulnerable around sunoo alot nowadays .

Sunoo came towards him and gave the cutted fruits to him ," doctor said you have to eat many fruits , vegetables because your body was being week " and look at heeseung tummy .

Heeseung saw this and  wrapped his arm around him .

Sunoo chuckle at that and shake his head at him  .

Sunoo sat beside heeseung ," did u slept with anyone before ?" Straight to the point .

Heeseung choke on his saliva at youngers straight forward question .

What he have to say ? Should he say - Yes,  but only with you .

" Yes " said frankly .

Sunoo expression darken .