heewon

Request by  alittleaussieboii

" no I don't want this "

The manager gave a flat look to the solo idol who was in the verge of breaking the table poor table facing the wrath of the idol .

" I am not asking you whether u want it or not , its final you was going to get a personal bodyguard " .

Heeseung clenched his jaw tight ," I was not injured "

" Only because I catch u before u can kiss the floor " he continues to see some files on his lap .

" Moreover it's not the first time you was attacked by the fans or anti-fans " said without looking him .

Heeseung know he should have one personal bodyguard but his pride was not allowing him admit it .

Without saying anything he went out of the room .

Manager can only shake his head at his behaviour .

Heeseung slowly wakeup from his slumber , he sat on his mattress and  strech his arms to give some breath to his joints .

He yawns and rub his sleepy eyes and slowly opened it .

While opening in blur he can see someone's figure infront of him .

He jolt in his place and open his eyes to see who .

The man infront of him was standing like a status and had some kind of uniform .

Seeing his ridiculous clothe during this hot climate .

" Who r u ? " asked him like the person was not just standing in his room and gawking at him while he was sleeping .

" Bodyguard " said simply .

Heeseung stare blanky at him , he know he can't convince his manager and murmur ," fuck you park ".

Like he was summoned  , his manager was standing infront of him

Manager slash his friend jay asked ," did you call me  ?"  asked innocently .

" Fuck you " spat

Jay sweetly ," nah , I have my man to do that to me " .

Heeseung pity ," poor jakey "

Jay ignore him and turn to the bodyguard who was standing like a robot ," you read the file that I gave right"

" Yes sir "

Jay frown ," you can call me hyung , like how you call me " .

" Not in working hours " stubbornly

" Jungwon "

But jungwon didn't said anything thing .

Heeseung was watching the interaction between them they know eachother ? .

Heeseung narrowed his eye ," r u cheating on my jakey ? "

Jay turn his head fastly even some crack sound can be heard ," were did you get such idea "

Heeseung shrugs ," ur interaction with him " .

Jay took a deep breath he can't live in jail after killing his friend he had many plan with jake .

Jay throw a file in heeseung lap ," read it and you will know about ur bodyguard and his duties "

Heeseung was eyeing the file in his lap and the bodyguard who was standing like a robot .do he even know how to be human other than being robotic