hee centric - Arrange marriage (1)

Request by linssverse

One sliver hair boy was sleeping peacefully on his mattress . From balcony door the sun was peeking inside and directly falling on his face which make him to stir in his peaceful slumber .

He slowly sat on his bed and eye his surroundings and sighs , he has many duties as a Prince .

His personal maid from outer ," prince it's time for your archery practice "and he can hear the foot sounds it indicate the maid left after announcing him.

He slowly stood from his bed and gone to ready for pratice .

While practicing Mrs .Lee aka Queen came towards him with food .

She kept the food on the table and sat on the chair and watching her son's practice .

After few minutes he came and sat near her ," hey , ma "

" Hi , yourself baby ".

While eating king came towards them and sat with them and seeing him Mrs . Lee called the maid and asked them to arrange the food for king and bring it to them .

They all ate food in the garden .

King suddenly enquired heeseung," you heard about the famous 6 prince ?" .

Heeseung sollows his food ," I heard, but not much ,why ? ".

King comfortably sat on the chair," they were friends from childhood days , later become lover , they all great in every activities as a Prince now the all kingdom were facing some population and food problem

Princes thought to create a new kingdom but before that their parents want them to marry one person and that person will rule the kingdom along with them , they were searching like the person should be strong at the same time he should soft and patient with them ...."

Heeseung narrowed his eye at his father aka king .

" They asked your hand to marry them" king completed with some hesitation .

Mrs . Lee shocked," what ? !" -" it's great news " she smiles.

Heeseung frown," I thought you was going to scold him ".

She shrugs ," they all were handsome young boys ".

King chuckle at her reply and his son was throwing dragger through his eye to her direction , who was blowing her fingers in air .

King asked ," what do you think about this ?"

Heeseung took a deep breath ," I dunno what to think, they were lover and I will only become additional in their relationship " playing with his food .

Mrs . Lee took his hand in her ," I heard many things about them , they were not some arrogant princes , it will be hard at time not only you for them to, try to understand eachother "

Heeseung has nothing against arrange marriage but this one they all were lover, know eachother since born ,he bite his lower lip and sighs, let's try .

" Ok ".

Mr . Lee and Mrs. Lee said nothing .

Heeseung confidently ," I'm positive in this , let's hope for the best at last " they also nod at his words .

With other princes they were in garden .

Sunoo shout ," why they thought we want one more in our relationship?we all can handle it without any other person , why can't they understand this" . He was so damn frustrated with their parents .