nico and pedro offered

Back at lycoris recoil original universe at 9:15 pm

Direct attack HQ

Inside mission control room with staffs working on computers still looking for crimes in the city while commander kusunoki at upper level balcony with female staff looking at the screens.

"Yo."

They turned around to see two flying n
birds enter mission control room without being by everyone right front of them in six feet away.

1st bird is yellow canary with yellow feathers that has brown on top of his tip of his wings and underwings that are white, also his chest

1st bird is yellow canary with yellow feathers that has brown on top of his tip of his wings and underwings that are white, also his chest. His eyes are brown and both his beak and legs are bright orange. It wearing bottle cap as his hat. He begins to speak to them with kindness got a voice of Jamie foxx, "let's me introduce ourselves, " I'm Pedro and this is my best friend nico."

Nico: "what's up."

Pedro: "we got problem inside deep of jungle at Rio, Brazil in this original universe."

Commander kusunoki: "what kind of problems is it?"

Pedro: "well we got glimpsed of right cyn right feather flying through the jungle fast since two weeks ago."

Commander kusunoki smile happily: "I believe you two got Titan Pokemon inside the jungle in Rio, but don't worry our friends, the league of section alliances will send their best people take care of it as professionals to travel plans sometimes."

Pedro: "of course we don't mind at all."

Nico: "you said it buddy."

Then suddenly erika janome & hibana kagari enter mission control room becomes confused to see two flying birds with the duo as Erika said to commander, "why two flying birds inside mission control room, commander?" She replied back to her, "they got Titan Pokemon in Rio, Brazil in this original universe for first time ever."

Hibana angry: "WHAT, NOT RIO, THE BEAUTIFUL PLACE FOR FESTIVAL AND SOCCER GAME."

Nico: "yeah."

Hibana: "I want to join section alliances agents to fighting against Titan Pokemon, commander."

Commander kusunoki: "granted. And you might doing dna Digivolve practice with a Digimon at section 33 training ground for first time."

Hibana: "noice."

[New chapter is out for today and here's the picture of Titan Pokemon that Rico and Pedro saw in the jungle]