meet the ranks

At 1:15 pm

Letty and lieutenant miette walking together in the corridor in second floor of section 33 for Letty meet wild rampage pokemon busters ranks for first time ever.

Letty: "I'm going to meet with team, leader, commander, captain, and sergeant of wild rampage pokemon buster squadron today?'

Miette: "Yup."

They arrived at room with four desks in four corner of the wall with filing cabinets at right side of wall next to futuristic copyer to see lemonade blue, zipp storm, and sandy at medium size holotable with the holographic of new speeder for section 33, it's vulture.

And miette to clear her throat get their attention when they turned around to see miette enter the office with new rookie by her side with a smile on their faces and they approach the duo, lemonade blue greet Letty Addams politely, "greetings Lett...

And miette to clear her throat get their attention when they turned around to see miette enter the office with new rookie by her side with a smile on their faces and they approach the duo, lemonade blue greet Letty Addams politely, "greetings Letty, I am lemonade blue the team leader of wild rampage pokemon buster squadron. This captain zipp storm, commander Sandy rose, and sergeant windy."

Zipp: "s'up."

Sandy: "how ya doing."

Windy: "hey."

Letty: "you too.

Zipp: " I heard from hit about your chein-pao took out wild rampage pokemon with scared sword, I'm really impressed."

Sandy strict: "but you need work together with your fellow busters in every sections and choose one of your pokemon fighting against wild rampage pokemon not using chein-pao. Understand."

Letty become annoying from inside after hearing that and decided playing along with it to replied back to commander Sandy rose with a smile, "you got it commander." In equestria girls/mlp universe three at human realm, it's middle of night on a Friday at 1:16 am: canterlot neighborhood with everyone sleeping in their house especially the house of warmheart residence, inside the dark bedroom of Whitney warmheart who sleeping in her bed and toss right and left some reason when she stop facing toward the ceiling and open her eyes because she can't sleep can't thinking about juniper montage that she like from crystal prep academy then got a idea from Whitney when she lean up with cover downs to reveal red velvet lacy bra to expose beautiful slim midriff and she unhooked her bra from behind to let her breasts bounce free from their prison and she toss her bra to the floor from left side of bed and lack back on the pillow, she use her hands to grab her breasts from the front started groping and massage them make her cause moan of pressure really silent inside her bedroom and started thinking about juniper montage with erotic trance.

Whitney: "oh, oh, ugh, juniper."

She then use her fingers to pinch and twist the nipples make moan of pressure with tongue stick out very erotic and she thought to herself calmy, "I'm going to tell juniper montage at school tomorrow to have feeling for her." In few minutes, she felt something inside her breasts getting ready for the limit and she got wetness inside her pantie in red velvet shorty shorts underneath the cover, she groped them very hard with her all might and she give out silent scream to sprayed milk from both nipples upward in the ceiling like rapidly water fountain from las Pegasus in few seconds and stop, she got sweats pouring down from her forehead and heavily breathing with weakly warm smile on her face for doing that and went fast asleep after that without the covers.

The Texas chainsaw massacre original universe

On Tuesday September 11th, 1973 in Texas at 11:15 pm, it's raining at night with erin exit the slaughterhouse in soaked wet clothes by fear from escape from leatherface until she stop by shining light from transporter in front of her who got shock...

On Tuesday September 11th, 1973 in Texas at 11:15 pm, it's raining at night with erin exit the slaughterhouse in soaked wet clothes by fear from escape from leatherface until she stop by shining light from transporter in front of her who got shocked expression on her face to see futuristic ship with the ramp come down with seven section 41 armored agents and captain mei exit the vehicle.

Captain mei: "get inside the transporter quick."

Erin: "how can I trust you assholes? You family or friend with crazy family at farm house."

Captain mei: "no we're good guys."

She decided go with them to went inside transporter while they aim their blasters at leatherface exit the slaughterhouse leaping with one arm got chainsaw in hand towards them and captain mei said to them very serious tone, "FIRE!" They start open fire with red beams at leatherface everywhere on his body to drop chainsaw on the ground when he collapsed with both knees touched it on pavement and went sideways, he barley breathing when captain mei got thermal detonator in hand begins turned on detonator make a sound and toss towards barley alive leatherface in ten away from them and landed right next to him who got shock expression to see it for final time and explode really loud that killed him instantly and the agents begins cheer for victory killed leatherface with captain mei went inside the transporter towards little bit dry erin hardesty sitting in a bench with towel around the neck by pilot who handed it to her.

Erin: "you and your friends take care of that mask freak."

Captain mei: "yup.'

Erin: " What about the baby then, we need rescue him inside the store with those crazy people."

Captain mei: "don't worry I got someone over there to deal with them as we speak."

At BBQ store with the Hewitt's family and baby boy who taken care by them until they heard unknown futuristic sound behind the door when they turn around in fear to see Jedi master iori utahime from jujutus kasien universe two holding orange lightsaber with orange beam on top in hand and section 27 armored agent by her side just entered the store.

Iori: "goodbye you sick freaks."

[New chapter is out for today]