welcome to section 33 erin

Future Duckberg at 3:15 pm

With section 41 transporter come out from lightspeed straight toward Duckberg heading to huge size mountain with medium size rectangle serect hatch open up to reveal light docking bay 3-C with transporter went through begins prepared to land in middle of docking bay with landing pads pop out from underneath it and start to land perfectly, the ramp come down with captain mei, armored agents, and erin got white towel cover up in front who shocked to see docking bay inside the mountain with serect hatch closed it from behind.

"Hey there kiddo."

Captain duck, mighty Thor 2.0, doctor Strange, and gina boyd from how heavy are dumbbells you heavy cause Erin start blushed lately see muscle forearm inside left sleeved jumpsuit approach the group and captain duck said to her very worried, "I'm glad you alright from that masked bastard leatherface from your former original universe when captain mei and her team killed him just in time." Then Erin noticed something inside her head for a second and said to him calmy, "where the baby at anyway?"   He replied, "he's at the break room with two staffs inside section 33 underneath the whole Duckberg. You and him stayed with Gina boyd at house in artazon town, paldea region on pokemon universe three started new life." Erin happy for her and baby boy stayed with Gina boyd in paldea region on pokemon universe three as new home.

Captain duck: "we got new clothes for you and the little boy over there."

Doctor Strange: "including baby supplies for him too."

Mighty Thor 2.0: "we hired gardevoir and indeedee (female) as housekeeper and babysitter for that little guy while you two working here at section 33 as wild tera pokemon catchers in day shift only."

Erin: "that's good, I should adopt him as my son and named Morgan hardesty Jr. It belonged to my brother."

Mighty Thor 2.0: "huzzah great name for him from your fallen brother who got killed by the fiend leatherface."

Gina: "yup. Anyway let go to pokemon storage underneath Duckberg grab your stuff before heading to paldea region."

Erin: "sure."

[New chapter is out for today]

canterlot high chronicles vol. 1 new adventures began On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara