welcome to paldea region erin

Stringer mantis flying through lightspeed towards paldea region in Pokemon universe three, inside bridge with gina, detective carrot top, and greez dritus who drive the Stringer mantis.

Gina: "I'll check on Erin and the baby doing."

Detective carrot top: "of course Gina.'

Greeze: " Good idea adopted mother/father of the year."

Both of them giggle after hearing from greeze called Gina a adopted mother/father of the yead when she exit her seat heading to living room section with Erin sitting in roundtable right side rocking her adopted son inside baby carrier sleepy along with bisharp and shiny hawlucha who putting some shipments inside hover crate as she sitting down next to her.

Gina: "how's little buddy doing."

Erin: "great."

Gina: "good."

Erin: "did you live paldea region in Pokemon universe three since fourth months ago after graduating at koyo girls academy from your original universe?"

Gina: "yup, my friends visit me at arztazon town sometimes."

Erin: "that sweet for them.'

Gina couldn't staring at Erin's c-cup breasts inside white tanktop see nipples sticking out through the fabric and look up see Erin with erotic expression on her face and said to gina, " I see couldn't staring at my girls, huh cutie." Gina replied, "yup, are you interested in girls from your former original universe?" Erin replied, "yeah I'm lebsian in age of 16 that my former boyfriend didn't know it since we started dating." Gina replied, "not bad Erin." They then felt shaking inside ship for a second and stop with greeze from bridge said to gina, "hey gina, bring erin to the bridge to see paldea region for first time." Erin look at shiny hawlucha and said, "keep a eyes on him when we get back from the bridge."

Shiny hawlucha: "hawlucha."

Both of them exit living room section toward the bridge with carrot top and greeze cause Erin eyes went wide to see paldea region in six miles away as greeze said to her in kindness, "welcome to paldea region, kid and the time is 4:09 pm. It's pretty amazing right." Erin replied, "yup that huge crater in middle of it called area zero."

Greeze: "yup, it has wild Pokemon and past paradox Pokemon living together inside the crater."

Erin: "not bad at all. We should explore the city called mesagoza probably tomorrow at 11:15 am."

Gina: "sounds good."

Inside tanktop there's blue vein stick out in right of side of left breast began spreading very Slowly including left side of right breast too as well.

----------------------

The loud house universe four: lori x carol edition

On Monday October 11th, 2017 in Royal woods, Michigan at 3:11 pm: Royal woods neighborhood, the loud residence

An section 33 male staff walks on boardwalk toward front porch with letter in righ wing and slide the letter thought mail slot to inside the house, it got 'Lori loud' name in the middle then he walked away quick without being noticed by everyone i...

An section 33 male staff walks on boardwalk toward front porch with letter in righ wing and slide the letter thought mail slot to inside the house, it got 'Lori loud' name in the middle then he walked away quick without being noticed by everyone in the neighborhood.

Meanwhile at section 33 main lobby with captain duck talking to three staffs at right side of lobby.

"Greetings captain duck."

They stop talking turn left to see commander/Jedi master Erwin Smith and nifa from equestria girls alternate world number one inside section 33 approach them with smiles and captain duck greet them polite, "welcome aboard to section 33, you two." Nifa replied, "thank you sir, the regiments will join the league of the section alliance because dhalis Zachary is huge fan of you and your friends work."

Captain duck: "that's wonderful to hear that, nifa, you wanna be wild rampage Pokemon buster."

Nifa: "of course."

Captain duck: "excellent, while you pick up your stuff from Pokemon storage room I take commander Erwin to explore the whole section 33."

Nifa: "sounds good."

[New chapter is out for today]