lara and dee dee first wild tera Pokemon orianation

Lara surprise to see this place is colossal underneath the paradis island for serect government underground facility aka section 41 and heading to briefing room 3-2  in third floor for wild tera Pokemon catcher orianation.

"Hey."

She turns around to dee dee approach lare with warm smile and said, "you join section 41 too aswell." Lara replied, "yup it's my grandma ketchum made a promise to captain Ackerman since two years ago at my alternative universe. Oh my name is Lara ketchum." Dee Dee replied, "Dee dee McPherson at your service." They walked right towards medium size elevator at right side of lobby to see two people over there taking the elevator too when they arrived with elevator doors open up for them enter inside as one of staff look at the girls with a smile, "which one of the floor you girls going?"

Lara: "third floor, please."

He pressed third button first and pressed another one above it make the elevator made ding sound with elevator door closed and the elevator going up to third floor after that it stop make both automatic doors open for two girls exit begins walked through the corridor to briefing room 3-2, they enter the room to see eleven people talking to each other at their table.

They approach the table in first row begins sitting in a chairs to sit down and waiting for someone come by to enter the room with them.

"You two are new right."

They turn around to see emma verde from long live nijigasaki universe two: high school idol club edition and aki mizuguchi from whisper me a love song universe two with kind smiles and lara said to them in kindness, "yup."

Emma: "cool, us too. I'm Emma verde and this is aki mizuguchi."

Lara: "Lara ketchum."

Dee Dee: "Dee Dee McPherson."

"Hello there."

Both of them look back at person enter the room with them to reveal coconut cream from section 27 cause Lara to blush very lightly see coconut cream in charming person because she's 16 yrs old and coconut cream enter the podium staring at everyone in the room with kind look and begin introducing herself to them, "I am coconut cream from equestria girls/mlp universe three and agent from section 27. Welcome to wild tera pokemon catcher orianation. We got seven lesson that go over for a while before heading home or school or work in your universes and alternate worlds alright. Wild tera pokemon catchers is hard work to capture wild tera pokemon in every universes and alternate worlds by day and night. Lesson number one: protect, when they use protect from your partners attack. Lesson number two: tera blast, we need watch out for that, they fire energy blast from the crown to took out pokemon with one blow."

Lara: "yikes."

Coconut: "lesson number three: stellar type, when wild tera pokemon summon that bad boy for battle because it gain an attack boost for every move type only once per type; 2x for the pokemon and new moves called tera starstorm changes to hit multiple opponents."

Rookie wild tera pokemon catchers: "(gasp)."

Coconut: "don't worry you getting help from our friends at every sections battle against stellar type pokemon, that's lesson number four: getting help from our allies."

They calm down after that about lesson number three from coconut who continues on about other lessons with them hear it for a while.

Overload original universes

In the year of 2138 on Monday September 16th at 11:15 am in new world

(Btw: this universe don't have Clementine, jircniv rune farelord el-nix and barharuth empire. And empires make peace with aniz ooal gown.)

Above the woods in twenty two feet away it's far far away from sorceror kingdom when air Erwin star destroyer come out from lightspeed to send probe droids everywhere in the forests or other kingdom and went lightspeed again but it didn't realize at kingdom caslte with anzi ooal gown and albedo at window in second floor who saw the whole thing.

Anzi: "no way, it couldn't be."

Albedo: "what's wrong my Lord."

Anzi: "it's air Erwin star destroyer that belong to legendary heroine of universes, mikasa Ackerman."

Albedo: "I thought she's a myth from told by books."

Anzi: "she's not myth, she real like the others."

[New chapter is out for today]