Letty first wild rampage pokemon battle

Naruto universe four: naruhina chronicles

On Saturday March 15th, unknown era at 2:15 pm in leaf village

Inside of front gate  with kotetsu hagane & izumo kamizuki talking to two leaf ninjas at right side of the gate until they heard little loud cry from outside of the gate, "Ekkkanns!" They face toward to outside in shocked to see ekans standing there in middle of road at 20 meters away with yellow glowing eyes and rampage aura inside of him, who started grow into mamoswine size with dark maroon pattern across his body who change with light teal green steel like skin got steel spikes around the neck and rattle it still the same. He's poison and steel type.

Then suddenly a portal appears behind them at seven feet away who turn around to see it begins open up to reveal section 33 Northwest corridor with Letty in section 33 jumpsuit got dark blue stripes and pokebelt around the beltloop, lieutenant miette, hit, and mighty Thor 2.0 exit the portal to outside with them to see wild rampage ekan, then mighty Thor 2.0 look at letty with warm smile and said, "are you ready to facing the rampage slithing creature my grumpy friend." Letty pull out pokeball in hand to replied, "I was born ready Thor." Both Letty and miette toss their pokeball in the air to call out their pokemon.

Miette: "iron kicker, come out!"

Letty: "chien-pao stand by for battle!"

They released from their pokeball to outside of front gate battle against wild rampage ekan.

Miette: "use shadow ball!"

Ekan use harden for protection from shadow ball cause explode and hit said to them, "he use harden to stop iron kicker's shadow ball." Letty replied, "don't for long, use sacred sword!" Chien-pao went incredible speed towards ekan in a second to deliver sacred sword to slice right side of face is super effective and inflected damage cause ekan started glowing rampage aura again began shrinking down into normal state to collapse right sideways to the ground become unconscious make the group jaws drop to the floor in disbelief to see Letty's chein-pao took out wild rampage ekan with one move on her first day as wild rampage buster when she pulled out great ball begins throwing towards unconscious ekan to hit on forehead make open up capture him with red beam went inside the ball, it closed by itself and falling down on the ground gently then locked him up after that make Letty got smile on her face for capturing her first wild rampage pokemon.

Mighty Thor 2.0: "good job my grumpy friend, thou doesn't believe for chein-pao took out ekan with one move."

Hit: "you said it thor."

Miette: "yeah, she choose chein-pao as her wild rampage pokemon buster partner with inuan rabbot. But next time Letty, you send out inuan rabbot to battle against another wild rampage pokemon because you can't use chein-pao all the time for our follower busters won't get turn to battle against wild rampage pokemon."

Letty give annoying grunt what miette said to begins walking with chein-pao towards captured great ball and hit said to the group, "we should keep a eyes on her for now on for doing something stubborn and selfish." Miette replied, "agreed hit, she too stubborn and selfish from her universe, she needs to getting along with other busters to help them out."

Mighty Thor 2.0: "aye."

*23 minutes later*

Back at aot alternate world number five

High school during 12:05 at the teacher lounge with historia sitting at table with nifa, Levi, and Zoe hange eating lunch together when historia said to someone inside the lounge with them, "I'm in." The shadow behind Levi at right side of lounge in six feet away and said, "excellent, welcome to section 41 ms. Reiss. Captain Ackerman have you on board as wild tera pokemon mission control staff in day time only."

Nifa: "congratulations historia."

The shadow: "by the way, captain nano ask principal zackly to okay, we send up command center inside empty classroom in third floor."

Historia: "I should ask him at his office, if he okay with it."

Levi: "good idea brat."

The shadow: "excellent."

[New chapter is out for today]